Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Infopulse Poland welcomes talented professionals to join our team as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer in our Warsaw office.
Our world-known customer BOSE engineers high-quality products that astonish. They do it by obsessing over the details that make amazing user experiences and high-performance technologies. If you are a Senior Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for audio and wearable devices, we want you to join the Consumer Electronics Software Engineering Team.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be developing software to bring our next generation of wearables to life, including Bose’s industry leading Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones, the line of Audio Sunglasses, and other innovative wearable form factors. You will work collaboratively with a group of world class engineers and user interface designers to engineer our next generation software platform and deliver astonishing new wearable products to market.
- Working with leading-edge technologies to deliver astonishing experiences to customers
- A culture of excellence, respect, inclusion, opportunity, and passion for innovation
- Opportunity to make a significant impact at a company whose brand is the gold standard in the industry
- Opportunity to grow into a lead engineer position, or to become a domain subject matter expert
Areas of Responsibility
- Designing and integrating modular software that is maintainable, scalable, and reusable
- Analyzing complex technical problems and proposing design of comprehensive solutions
- Triaging and tackling system level hardware and software issues
- Driving system level use case design, identifying and negotiating platform work
- Driving technical exploration activities based on product and platform needs
- Ensuring smooth transition of hardware and software into manufacturing
- BSEE/BSCS/BSCE (MSCS preferred) with a minimum of 6 years of related work experience. MBA candidates with strong technical experience or computer science undergraduate work will also be considered
- Experience with C in an embedded environment, C++ and/or Python would be an advantage
- Experience with complex embedded software in a resource limited RTOS based system
- Experience with I2C, I2S, SPI, digital audio, DSP, battery are highly desired
- Experience bringing up and debugging hardware using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE. Familiarity with other wireless communication protocols would be an advantage
- Strong systems level thinker across hardware, software, user experience, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience delivering firmware for at least one product successfully launched into mass production
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams. A strong desire to learn from and help others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills