Telecom Technical Sales Manager
Poland: Warsaw, Lodz, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Rzeszow
Infopulse Telecom team is looking for a social and creative Technical Sales Manager with an innovative, business-oriented and technology-driven mindset.
You are not afraid to take on a challenge, and we will provide the best possible support to make sure that you succeed. We offer you the opportunity to play a key role in our professional and ambitious Business Unit, and the challenge to accelerate growth within Telco domain (Operators, DSPs, Vendors, Media).
We invite you to join our fantastic team passionate about what we do, how we do what we love and what value it brings to our customers.
Areas of Responsibility
- Participate actively in sales, pre-sales and up-sales activities for business development
- Drive customer strategy per respective telecommunications segment
- Participate in meetings and presentations to win new clients
- Perform supervision over projects and deliveries portfolio
- Be responsible for the formation of delivery team and competency development
- Centralization of services portfolio and competencies ownership
- Manage bidding process
- Liaise with respective Infopulse service lines to support service offering
- Qualification of opportunities within Telecom domain
- Strong technical background: ability to be engaged into technology discussions with the client and stakeholders
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry and understanding of Telecommunications market and its segments
- Proven successful experience in business development and pre-sales in IT domain
- Familiarity with modern technologies and trends: IoT, Cloud, Wireless technologies, Security, Blockchain, Machine Learning, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, result-oriented personality, ability to think “outside of the box”
- Strong commitment to producing business values for both Infopulse and the client
- Motivated team player
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems is preferable
Read more about Infopulse Telecom here - https://www.infopulse.com/industries/telecom