SAP CO (R2R) Consultant
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as SAP Functional/Configuration CO Specialist.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Client’s S/4HANA Core Financials Applications
- Cooperate with team members to analyze, recommend, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements
- Analyze customer requirements and tailor the use of the system to meet those objectives.
- Develop project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions and assist with data conversion
- Full support of users within all relevant sites of company. Identify and understand end users technical SAP CO requirements, provide necessary training and documentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support
- Support and participate in the Development, Quality Assurance, Usability, Training, Transport Management activities, for the successful implementation of system enhancements and fixes
- Perform SAP CO configuration as required
- Act as primary liaison between business and technical resources to effectively communicate business requirements into high quality business solutions
- Advance the goals and objectives of ITS by providing cost-efficient, high quality, client-focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes of the department and Firm
- Support daily Core Financials operations and provide timely and consistent resolution of third-level Support activities
- Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed
- Proficient in creating of functional specification documents.
- Lead functional and user tests.
- Fit-Gap Analysis
- Business Blueprint design
- Performed system configuration
- Cut-over preparation support
- Legacy and Initial data migration support
- 3-5 years’ experience in SAP configuration, design and development in the Controlling modules
- Expert knowledge in SAP CO (Management accounting)
- Experience in SAP S/4 RTR (R2R)
- Experience in configuring, deploying, and supporting SAP FI/CO solutions
- Strong Financial & Management Accounting and Controls experience with SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Project Accounting, Cost Accounting and Revenue Accounting
- Strong Financial experience in a global solution development, deployment, and support capacity
- Understanding of integration points between SAP FI/CO and other areas modules (MM/ PM / SD)
- Detail oriented, self-directed with strong problem solving skills
- Experience creating and maintaining key project design (Functional and Technical Specifications) documents
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation