Regulatory Advisor (Telecom)
Rio de Janeiro
Infopulse Brazil is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Regulatory Advisor for our long-standing client BICS in our Rio office.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunications enabler with a physical network covering the entire globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide end-to-end analysis and support to ensure compliance and follow-up of local telecommunication/electronic communication and other relevant regulations;
- Provide practical regulatory/legal guidance and support to the business to develop its country footprint expansion and service offering strategy;
- Work with National Regulatory Authorities (NRA) and other authorities to achieve compliance with applicable regulation. Tasks would include the creation of legal entities or branches, filing for license or notification and reporting, in close collaboration with the business and where necessary in co-operation with an appointed external lawyer;
- Interact and work with different departments within BICS (product, security, sales …) to ensure full compliance and provide ad-hoc regulatory support
- Pro-actively work on regulatory compliance in BICS’ footprint countries and take or recommend necessary measures to address potential risks for BICS and its customers;
- Participate in contract reviews from legal perspective;
- And in general: maintain up to date knowledge of local, regional and international legislation and regulation, impacting BICS’ services, more specifically CloudCom services (though you might as well be consulted for other services e.g. IoT).
- Pro-active mindset and solution-driven;
- work independently
- Team player and work effectively in virtual, cross-functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on mentality to solve issues we have not come across yet in terms of regulatory concerns and challenges to set up numbering business (or other business) in a specific country
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Telecom background and/or regulatory experience is a must
- 01 year of experience in regulatory area
- Hybrid work
- Meal ticket - R$ 30,00 per day
- Health insurance (Unimed Omega - provides coverage for dependents)
- Life insurance (SulAmerica)
- Corporate laptop
- Career path
- Compensation for professional training
- Professional and language training in our Training Centre
- Environment that offers the necessary flexibility to fulfil professional and personal goals, encouraging a corporate culture focused on results
- Possibility to be part of a multinational company that respects and values different cultures