Signaling and SMS Business Support Engineer
Infopulse Bulgaria is inviting a Signalling and SMS Business Support Engineer to join BICS team on both national and international levels.
The selected specialist will support BICS’ internal and external stakeholders in identifying and closing international and national bypass to mobile operators. Next to this important activity, the Engineer will assist internal and external stakeholders in various technical queries concerning Messaging, such as anti-spam configuration, support in messaging disputes, platform related questions, etc.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze all available reports in order to detect bypass scenarios. This task must be done both reactively and proactively
- Summarize and share bypass analysis with internal and external customers in professional reports
- Actively support in SMS monetization with mobile operators by providing reports and advice
- Manage the hosted and local SMS firewall in alignment with the mobile operator and by collaborating with BICS’ partner for the Local SMS firewall
- Be the interface of BICS towards the customer for bypass analysis and firewall management
- Support internal customers in all messaging related technical matters
- Support in all pre-sales activities on SMS firewall and monetization
- Operational and technical management of the relationship with BICS’ Local SMS firewall partner
- Support Messaging Product Manager on Local SMS firewall (update sales material, involvement in pre-sales, suggest and implement product improvements)
- Proven knowledge of Messaging (SS7, MAP, SMPP, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a technical role
- Strong Telecommunication and messaging domain experience
- Solid understanding of SMS monetization
- Solid understanding & working knowledge of Messaging Ecosystem, and A2P role in the business digital transformation.
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Strong in communicating in both business & technical languages
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
- Able to work independent
- High Ability of working in a cross-functional dynamic teams.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a very fast paced environment.
- Delivery focused
- Fast learning