Full-stack Java Developer
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our new project as a Fullstack (Java) Developer.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible fullstack engineer who is willing to join our expert team working on the market-leading data center IT management systems. Corresponding products are being deployed in the IT ecosystem of each German automotive manufacturer. Our customer is a mature 25-year-old software product company always reinforced by the latest technologies, methodologies, and architectural patterns according to the recommendations of the best consulting companies.
The successful candidate will work in a Kanban team that will be organized and driven by the client’s Incident Manager and Lead-Developer.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies, and self-organization
- Ability and experience with planning and estimating of one’s own work
- Advanced level of English
- Java 11+
- Angular 9
- Jakarta EE (CDI, JaxRS, JPA, JMS)
- XML, Electron
- Design patterns (GOF, GRASP)
- Software Architecture Patterns
- Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- JEE patterns
Will be an advantage
- Java Platform Module System (JPMS)
- Experience with Cloud technologies and CI/CD (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory)