Infopulse Through the Years: Building a Like-Minded Community
More than 2000 Infopulse specialists came to the idea of their own Infopulse community. The company builds long-term relationships based on trust with customers, partners, and professionals. It is a friendly community where it is easy to grow, develop, and connect with like-minded people.
30 Years of Experience
In 1991, two university friends and travel companions, Alexey Sigov and Andrey Anissimov, decided to start an IT company. A single business trip to France kickstarted its international growth strategy. Now, Infopulse is a digital transformation partner for clients from more than 30 countries. This is how the story of Infopulse began, which is now one of the Top Ukrainian IT companies.
Infopulse provides a wide range of IT services: Digital Innovations, SAP & Microsoft, Cloud & DevOps, IT Security, Software Engineering, Mobile & Web Development, and much more. The company has expertise in banking and telecommunications, retail and e-commerce, energy and Hi-Tech technologies, agriculture, manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals.
Alexey and Andrey, President and CEO of Infopulse, have built a company focused on individuals, where decency and integrity play a vital role.
Communities in Action
The idea that drives the company communities is to create a meaningful experience for everyone. This means that an individual, the company, and all parties involved are getting something useful out of it, making this cooperation a continuous win-win.
Often, when people decide to leave their current role and pursue other opportunities, they remain part of the large Infopulse community and recommend the company to their friends and customers. It is also quite common for our specialists to resume cooperation with Infopulse after a while.
Infopulse specialists unite in numerous communities that encompass professional interests, creative workshops, volunteering, traveling, cycling, athletics, and ambassadorship.
We have football, ice hockey, and volleyball teams, 30 members in the cyclist community, and about 150 participants in the runner community.
The Infopulse hallmark flag and backpack have traveled to almost every continent during the past 30 years. Our tourists have climbed the highest mountains, were deep underwater, and flew up in the sky. However, even closed borders didn’t stop our company enthusiasts from exploring. Infopulse launched the Travel Blog on Instagram to boost travelers’ morale and uncover new destinations.
We also run the Creativity Club, which was organized 8 years ago by an initiative group. The club’s activities are focused on charitable painting workshops, concerts, and exhibitions. Participants can express themselves and donate the funds to support various foundations. Even in a remote work mode, the club proceeds with online activities.
The club of Infopulse Ambassadors consists of 100 people who join various initiatives. One can follow the company’s news, give feedback, share knowledge with others, teach students, become a speaker or opinion leader, write articles or books, and do anything they are passionate about.
In March 2020, the company launched the “Health Truck” project – a charity initiative aimed at helping healthcare workers and medical institutions fight against COVID-19. The project is ongoing and is being implemented by the company’s volunteering community. With the help of caring members, 22 Ukrainian cities have already received aid, amounting to UAH 3 million.
8 Facts About Infopulse
- More than 30% of professionals have been cooperating with the company for more than 5 years
- Infopulse has offices in 7 countries across Europe, North and Latin Americas, with the latest additions being delivery centers in Rio, Brazil, and Warsaw, Poland
- There are 20,000+ subscribers to the Infopulse Ukraine Community page on Facebook – 10 times more than the number of company specialists
- Infopulse is part of the leading Nordic digital services company TietoEVRY
- Infopulse clients include leading global brands and enterprises: Credit Agricole, Delta Wilmar, ING Bank, Microsoft, OLX Group, OTP Bank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, SAP, UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, VEON, Vodafone, Zeppelin Group, RAGT Semences, and many others
- Infopulse helps customers in more than 30 countries around the world, having ongoing projects with most of them for more than 5 years
- In 2021, Infopulse was ranked among the top 100 outsourcing companies in the world by IAOP® for the fourth consecutive year
- In Ukraine, the company is represented in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia, Chernihiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, and Odesa
When creating a friendly and robust community, the company is guided by four core values: Engagement, Openness, Flexibility, and Innovation.
Read the original post as published by AIN.ua in Ukrainian.