Infopulse Develops Official Mobile App for Ukrainian Olympic Team
In June 2016, Infopulse launched a project to support the National Olympic Team of Ukraine on its road to victory at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
On July 23, 2016, the “Olympic UA” mobile app was publically presented during the official farewell ceremony dedicated to the departure of the Ukrainian Olympic Team to Rio. Andrey Anissimov, Infopulse CEO, and Olena Hovorova, Head of the Ukrainian NOC Athletes’ Commission and Olympic bronze medalist presented the application.
The “Olympic UA” mobile app enables its users to always stay updated about the Ukrainian team’s success and get instant access to various entertaining content from the Olympic Games in Rio on the go.
Some of the app features are:
- News, reports, photos, and other content, from Rio 2016 Summer Olympics and other Major Sporting Events!
- Push-notifications* with the biggest events and Team winnings directly to the mobile devices.
- Sharing news and photos with friends in social networks.
- Exclusive video from Olympic Village in 360°- and 2D-formats shot with innovative cameras provided by Samsung, the official sponsor of the Olympic Team of Ukraine*.
- Olympic Games, Schedule, Timeline & Results: all information about the Olympic Games events and results!
- Olympic Team Sportsmen Profiles: check out the information about Olympic Team winners.
- A free-of-charge open Lottery with prizes from the National Olympic Committee and their partners.
Infopulse and the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine plan to develop and support the “Olympic UA” app in the future by extending the application’s functionality.
Learn more about Infopulse mobile application development services.