Infopulse to Sponsor and Speak at Kyiv Outsourcing Forum 2017
Kyiv Outsourcing Forum is a series of yearly events focusing on various aspects, challenges and benefits of IT outsourcing for business owners, senior management of the companies and representatives of the European business associations.
Organized by Lemberg Tech Business School back in 2007, this year the event celebrates its 10th anniversary and becomes bigger than ever. Over 600 forum guests will participate in the conference, making it a perfect occasion for networking with industry professionals, dissemination of ideas and building new connections.
Infopulse will participate in the event as a sponsor. Lyubomyr Boychuk, Infopulse VP of Business Development, will speak about the value-added services and transformation steps required to provide them. Mr. Boychuk will deliver his speech on May 27 (2nd day of the conference), 12:00-12:25 pm (GMT +3), Outsourcing Business Stream. The key theses of the speech are as follows:
- Who are the main clients of IT outsourcing companies?
- Value Pyramid – a journey from a body shop to a core business partner
- Value Added Services – “The way it is” vs. “The way it should be”
- Steps to a successful business transformation
The 2-day forum will run in 4 parallel sessions, seeing a host of 70+ renowned local and international speakers who will share their knowledge in 6 dedicated expert areas:
- Outsourcing Business (1st and 2nd day). This stream is dedicated to the strategic challenges of the global outsourcing and outsourcing business development. Speakers will explain how to create added value for existing clients, enter new markets, and sell products and services to Fortune-500 companies.
- Business development, marketing, and sales (1st and 2nd day). In this session, visitors will uncover the secrets of effective marketing and listen to the lessons learned of generating and converting leads into opportunities, building successful relationships with customers, etc.
- Human talents market (1st day). This session will outline the latest trends in IT education and talent market. The audience will learn how to build an uplifting corporate culture, establish effective talent hunting and personnel retention strategies, etc.
- Society & Legal (1st day). Here speakers will share their success stories of building and running businesses while considering specifics of the local laws and regulations.
- PM and structural raise (2nd day). During this stream, experts will explore key challenges of business growth and demonstrate real cases of successful project management.
- New technology markets (2nd day). A very interesting stream that will focus on the latest exciting innovations and technological advancements: AR/VR, Fintech and Blockchain, IoT, Digital Transformation, and more.
See you soon at Kyiv Outsourcing Forum!