Infopulse Supports and Speaks at ITS Banking Forum 2017
ITS Forum 2017 is the largest event for the analysis of the latest trends in the information security for the local and worldwide banking system. Supported by the National Bank of Ukraine, Association of Ukrainian Banks, Visa, HPE, Cisco, EY, IBM, USUBC, and other local and international companies, the forum is a large platform for the top management of the Ukrainian banks, as well as state bodies and experts of the leading IT companies.
ITS Forum runs in a format of weekly open dialogue sessions and offers many opportunities to its participants:
- To participate in the largest platform for multilateral expert discussions and business development
- To conduct individual meetups with the prospective partners and leading market experts
- To present new products and solutions, exchange ideas and options for cooperation
- To review the latest developments in the area of the banking IT security and much more.
In line with Infopulse’s cooperation with NABU, Infopulse representatives spoke and presented the company and its services for the banking industry during the initial introductory session on April 12, 2017. Approximately 80 representatives of Ukrainian banks (CEOs and representatives of the executive management) took part in the session.
In April and May 2017, Infopulse will hold two 60-minute sessions for the representatives of the Ukrainian banks, focusing on a dedicated line of services and solutions for the banks.
- On April 28, 2017, at 10 am, Infopulse will present and show a demo of its Cloud Service Desk. Based on Microsoft System Center 2016, Infopulse Cloud Service Desk is a highly efficient and ready-to-use infrastructure management solution, which allows to accelerate daily operations, track internal resources and control enterprise services and processes. To register for the session, please follow this link.
- In May 2017, Infopulse will speak about the benefits of IT Infrastructure and processes outsourcing. Date and time to be confirmed soon.
Infopulse is one of the leading IT companies in Ukraine, offering a wide range of services and solutions for the banking and financial industries. Providing software development and modernization, IT infrastructure management and support, systems integration, information security consulting and business process outsourcing, Infopulse covers the full IT value chain for large multinational and local banks and financial institutions. Among our clients are ING Bank, OTP Bank, Crédit Agricole, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, Rabobank, and others. 20+ Scandinavian banks use software systems developed by Infopulse.