Infopulse to Speak about Blockchain Technology at IT Forum 2016
IT Forum 2016, an all-Ukrainian conference and community fair, will gather 1,000+ local and international IT experts, representatives of the Ukrainian IT market and local IT communities – an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues and IT experts. More than 30 speakers will review current and future technological trends for the web- and mobile developments.
Andriian Chestnykh, a senior software and Blockchain developer at Infopulse and a cryptocurrency enthusiast, will speak at 4 pm (Time offset – GMT/UTC +2). Andriian’s World File Storage Marketplace concept won the III place during Blockchain Hackathon 2016. Currently, Andriian is involved into Infopulse-EVRY Syndicated Loan project for the banking industry based on the Blockchain technology. Andriian will deliver some practical insights on Blockchain and its benefits:
- Bitcoin and Blockchain summary: transaction cryptography mechanism, Proof-of-Work.
- A B2C example: Implementation of reasonable contracts, the Turing completeness with Ethereum platform
- A B2B example: making an app with Blockchain Hyperledger.
- Public, private, permissoned and permissionless types of Blockchain and their technical differences
- Best and worst cases of Blockchain implementations.
- The future development of the Blockchain platform and opportunities for developers.
During the conference, attendees will be able to hear technological reports, participate in panel discussions and open debates, and discover the potential of the latest innovative technologies – AR/VR, cloud and smart technologies, and much more:
- A look into Moore’s Law and its influence on the distributed, parallel and quantum computing
- An exponential growth of technologies in the aerospace industry
- Cloud development
- Future web standards
- The Past, the Present and the Future of AR
- Static typing in the Frontend
- A panel discussion on the latest technological advances and what to expect in the next 5 years
- A group discussion featuring CEOs and CTOs of the successful product companies, founded by the Ukrainians
- A panel discussion featuring experts in business and market trends, who will discuss the perspectives of the Ukrainian IT industry.
As a reminder, on August 25, 2016, Infopulse and Distributed Lab, a leading Ukrainian Blockchain research and development company, announced a partnership with a focus on Blockchain technology developments.
Are you interested in Blockchain and distributed technologies? Contact us and let’s have a talk!