Infopulse to Speak at Ukrainian Software Development Forum 4.0
Ukrainian Software Development Forum is one of the significant IT events in Ukraine, aiming to gather the key market players, authorities, national and foreign experts to discuss the main industry’s trends, problems, challenges, and solutions. Overall, the event will host 30+ best speakers from Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, France, Germany, India, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Ukraine, the UK, and the USA.
As three years ago, all debates will be held in the line of round tables. Thus, participants will have an opportunity to cover the main themes for discussion:
- Global challenges and local feedback in Software Development
- IT Sales today
- The state policy in the field of Software Development
- Changes and trends in key vertical markets – what customers want to see in industries of Finance, Embedded, Healthcare, Customer Relations, and Marketing.
Within the Forum, Infopulse speakers will participate in panel sessions:
- Alexey Sigov, Infopulse President. The most effective government policy for stable growth of national Software industry.
- Jan Keil, Infopulse Vice President of Marketing. How to become the best software development partner for customers in the competitive market.
More information about the event is available on the official Ukrainian Software Development Forum 4.0 website.