Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a .NET Technical Lead in our Kyiv, Kharkiv, Vinnytsia or Zhytomyr offices.
We are looking for a highly passionate and result-oriented .Net Technical Lead to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio. This is a chance to join the team working on the cloud-based architecture of the complex business solution. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
- Work in dynamic and interesting projects
- Boost your professional development growth working in a friendly and self-motivated team
- Collaborate in a well-organized and structured team that is engaged within different projects which helps to perfect best practices and knowledge sharing
Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with customers on software architecture solutions and business requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team of developers
- Maintain high standards of software quality and ensure timely delivery within the team
- Provide proactive resolutions to issues and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix of a problem
- Provide expert advice on industry and application trends in analyzing and planning current and future IT needs
- Define, introduce and ensure the use of software development tools and methods to enable agile-focused continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated testing capabilities
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing applications when needed
- 5+ years of experience working with .NET Framework
- Profound knowledge of technologies and programming languages (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI)
- Experience with React, Redux and related front end technologies will be an advantage
- Practical experience with Azure PaaS
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to lead the team of 4-6 developers
- Good database design and development experience (SQL Server and Cosmos DB/or any NoSQL database)
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box while defining sound and practical solutions
- Desire to propose initiatives expressing ideas clearly and precisely
- Good command in spoken and written English.