Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a SAP Functional/Configuration FI/CO Specialist in our Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Vinnytsia or Zhytomyr office. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Client’s S/4HANA Core Financials Applications
- Work with team members to analyze, recommend, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements
- Support and participate in the Development, Quality Assurance, Usability, Training, Transport Management activities, for the successful implementation of system enhancements and fixes
- Perform SAP FI/CO configuration as required
- Act as primary liaison between business and technical resources to effectively communicate business requirements into high quality business solutions
- Advance the goals and objectives of ITS by providing cost-efficient, high quality, client-focused solutions, according to established policies, procedures, and processes of the department and Firm
- Support daily Core Financials operations and provide timely and consistent resolution of third-level Support activities
- Create and maintain internal documentation and end-user training materials as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience in SAP configuration, design and development of the Controlling module
- Experience in Financial Accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Accounts Payable) is highly desired
- Experience in CO ECC SAP release 6.0 or higher is a must, experience in FI is an asset
- Understanding of integration points between SAP FI/CO and other areas modules (MM/ PM / SD)
- Detail oriented, self-directed with strong problem solving skills
- Experience creating and maintaining key project design (Functional and Technical Specifications) documents
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
Will be an advantage
- Experience in configuring, designing and development in SAP R/3 Financial Supply Chain Management (Cash and Liquidity Management, Treasury and Risk Management) modules
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA
- Experience in ABAP program debugging skills and usage of SAP technical toolsets i.e. CATTS, LSMW.