Large Nordic Bank
Banking & Finance
About the Customer:
An alliance of independent banks and one of the largest financial players in Scandinavia. Having more than 300 branches all over the region, the bank offers finance, savings, insurance, and payment products to its private and corporate customers.
With the new requirements issued by the official authorities, shifting digital customer demands, and the ever-increasing competition on the Nordic banking market, the banking industry has to face new digital transformation challenges on a daily basis. Thus, to improve banking service offerings and drive customer engagement, the banks move away from legacy systems, and introduce modern customer-facing applications and back-office solutions based on the latest technologies.
Looking to optimize its credit activities, our client addressed Infopulse with a request to implement a new core-banking solution. We needed to automate and ensure an efficient process of determining a borrower’s credit worthiness and granting of credits.
The infopulse team developed and implemented an advanced web-based solution to support the bank’s credit analysis and decision-making process:
- A particular focus was made on optimizing and increasing efficiency of the processes flow – implementing automated data capture, objective decision-making criteria, and support for automated pricing and credit approval.
- The solution was seamlessly integrated with the bank’s internal and third party systems.
- The application has a modern, vendor-agnostic architecture with flexible configuration.
- The developed solution improved credit analysis and decision-making process at the bank.
- Infopulse’s approach to system architecture enhanced product scalability and simplified maintainability.
- The customer experience has vastly improved, resulting in increased number of granted credits.
- In its turn, driving customer engagement allowed bank to achieve a tangible profit growth.
- Additionally, with this new solution our client could facilitate their compliance with BASEL II, a global regulatory banking standard.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.