Leading Car Dealership
Retail & E-Commerce
About the Customer:
The top-tier dealership in Ukraine.
The client had a legacy HR management solution that could no longer support the evolving needs of the business. Built on outdated technology (SQL queries and databases), the system lacked integration capabilities and was missing a talent management component. In addition, the in-house HR management software could meet the demands on document management and salary calculations according to the local (Ukrainian) legislation only.
Other missing business-critical components the client was interested in were a mobile app, employee portal, and recruiting system. The dealership was on the lookout for a solution to fill in the process gaps, adding onboarding as well as learning and development (L&D) components. The main goal of the planned project was to re-engineer the legacy system to meet the current HR and talent management needs as well as plan for future upgrades.
The initial requirement was to automate the recruiting processes. The market research for the solution options led the client to SAP. In a competitive supplier selection process, Infopulse specialists designed a POC and prepared a demo tailored to the client’s RFP based on real personnel data. The guided presentation of the basic product version helped the client benchmark its internal workflows and simulate daily operations. Next, the users could test the mobile app demo, followed by the Q&A session with our sales and engineering teams.
During the first phase of the full-scale implementation project, three modules were fully implemented:
- Full-cycle recruiting
- Employee Central (including employee profiles, organizational structure).
These newly built components were integrated with the existing personnel management system together with the help of the SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center.
Infopulse built a cloud solution with tenants from SAP within the client’s environments: we used the industry best practices, slightly adjusting them to the existing processes. Our team utilized configuration workbooks and demonstrated a default SAP solution to the client. We analyzed the desired changes to the off-the-shelf solution together with the client and implemented them.
For instance, an employee profile had a set of pre-defined fields that could differ from client to client. Thus, we were able to tailor these to the needs of the client. Beyond that, our team customized the design and look of job descriptions, candidate’s applications, and formal job offers.
SAP’s recruiting module consists of two parts: management (recruiters) and marketing (candidates). Candidates can search and apply for open positions at a special career portal created within SuccessFactors. We redesigned this portal according to the brand book of the client and visually aligned it with its corporate website.
- SAP SuccessFactors: Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central modules. Integration Center.
- SAP Activate Methodology implementation.
The project resolved several major bottlenecks in the human resource management of our client. Now, the recruitment and onboarding procedures have a clear and smart process cycle:
- After a newcomer accepts the company offer, their adaptation and onboarding are immediately initiated within the system – even before they officially start at the company. A freshly recruited employee can begin filling in their profile: submit ID/Passport and other personal data, including taxpayer ID and contact details, thus reducing time spent on organizational matters.
- Post formalities, a newcomer can get familiar with the internal policies of the company. After these first steps, the employee can share their feedback regarding the onboarding procedure.
- After the onboarding is finished, the employee is granted access to the in-house information resources of the company through SSO. At the client’s side, the access is enabled by Azure AD.
- Infopulse connected the adaptation module with the company’s help desk, which accelerates the creation of a workplace for a newcomer. Such an approach reduces the organizational routine and paperwork, common in legacy work settings, allowing employees to start working on their tasks immediately.
As the result of a productive collaboration with Infopulse, the HR department, and PMO of the client, the core recruiting processes were automated and united in a single ecosystem.
Beyond that, Infopulse suggested to the client to establish a new role of a SuccessFactors admin to guarantee dedicated in-house support. Finally, our team created comprehensive user guides for desktop and mobile systems (Android and iOS) with written instructions and video tutorials.
With the help of Infopulse, the dealership made the firm steps towards a fully-fledged end-to-end recruiting and talent management solution.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.