Going low-code: Agility with Power Apps & SAP
We’re not at liberty to avoid strict project timelines. At the same time, we’re free to go low-code. Dictated by the gaps in the skills fabric, low-code development emerged as a tool to suit citizen developers first. After, it ended up among the tools seasoned engineers use, dealing with enterprise-level environments, one of them being SAP.
Register to watch a recording of our webinar to explore how you can produce a record number of business benefits with the flexibility and scalability that Power Apps by Microsoft is synonymous with. We will go over a series of real-world scenarios and learn how our engineers helped global companies through SAP solutions.
This recording is for:
- C-Suite executives and managers – to better understand the potential shortcuts to plug in low-code/no-code components into your enterprise to cut down costs and save development time.
- Engineering department heads – to discover how fewer efforts can generate the same benefits managing complex process webs and business-critical aspects of an organization.
- Those, who are operating in: Aviation, Automotive, Industrial automation & Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Banking and Financial Services, Mining&Metals, Oil&Energy/Gas, Health Care, Agriculture, Retail, Construction and IT services.
- SAP & Power Platform: Co-creating with AI. Updates from Microsoft
- Microsoft Competence Center at Infopulse: Power Apps and beyond
- Straight from the field: grain balance solution for a market-forming agricorporation. Client’s testimonial by MHP
- Making a statement with low-code solutions. Infopulse & SAP cases in point:
- Document management redefined with SAP S/4HANA
- Elevating resource management: SAP for talent allocation
- HR streamlined through SAP SuccessFactors: Objectives, Key Results that matter
- That level of supervision: Executive Board Management solution
- Q&A session