Infopulse Strengthens its Expertise in Microsoft Technologies
17 years delivering best-in-class Microsoft solutions and services
Microsoft Azure Expert MSP
Most recently, at the beginning of 2021, Infopulse received an exclusive Microsoft Azure Expert MSP badge that distinguishes Infopulse as a trusted IT partner for digital transformation, whose competence and expertise meet the stringent criteria of the rigorous third-party audit. As Infopulse joins the Top 100 Azure Solutions & Managed Services companies worldwide, this achievement will help Infopulse add even more value to our services and solutions.
Five Microsoft Advanced Specializations
In Q3/Q4 2020, Infopulse earned five Advanced Specialization certifications for proven experience and success in:
- Implementing SAP solutions on Azure
- Migrating and modernizing production web application workloads and managing app services in Azure
- Migrating Windows Server and SQL Server-based workloads to Azure
- Migrating Linux and Open Source Databases Migration to Azure
- Deploying, scaling, and securing Virtual Desktop Infrastructure on Azure
Featured in two Forrester’s Now Tech Reports
Infopulse was also included in Forrester’s Now Tech Reports as a certified Azure services provider and selected vendor for Microsoft Business Applications Services. Being recommended as a trusted partner and vendor by the leading global research and advisory firm, demonstrates the technical and business expertise of Infopulse in the Microsoft product ecosystem.
50+ Microsoft-related activities, workshops, and campaigns
Despite the restrictions and lockdown measures caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2020 Infopulse conducted 50+ Microsoft-related campaigns (webinars, workshops, bootcamps, and live events). Among the professional online events, a 5-week free training program was dedicated to building modern business solutions with Microsoft Power Platform using Power Apps – a truly revolutionary low-code platform that allows for fast and customized application development. Additionally, Infopulse experts have also addressed the pressing matter of moving businesses to remote work and managing remote business operations by compiling a comprehensive ebook ‘Best Practices for Implementing Remote Work Solutions, Based on Microsoft Cloud Platform’.
Four selected case studies
All these accomplishments can be illustrated with our selected digital transformation projects:
- A full-scale migration of SAP to Microsoft Azure for Darnitsa, the leading Ukrainian producer of medicinal products;
- Migration of two data centers with 680 servers to Microsoft Azure – one of the largest cloud transformation projects in Ukraine, which was conducted by Metinvest Digital together with Infopulse for Metinvest, an international mining and metals group of companies;
- A comprehensive sales management solution on basis of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Zeppelin CE Eurasia, the supplier of construction equipment and legendary Caterpillar machines;
- A custom inspection management solution developed with Microsoft Power Apps for a European Research Service Provider.
Looking forward to 2021 and beyond, Infopulse continues to expand its Microsoft competencies to ensure the best-in-class services for its customers and partners.