Best Practices for Implementing Remote Work Solutions, Based on Microsoft Cloud Platform
The global pandemic forced businesses into an unplanned ‘work-from-home’ experiment that few knew how to supervise properly. As we are now emerging from the period of heavy lockdown measures, one thing becomes certain: remote work will be the ‘new normal’ for the long-term.
However, makeshift remote working practices and operational changes that most companies had to set up in a matter of days may not be viable for continuous hybrid or fully-remote operations.
In our new eBook, we suggest a streamlined framework for building a strong ‘mortar’ for fully remote operations on Microsoft Cloud Platform — a robust enterprise solution that enables companies to assemble a strong and secure cloud infrastructure and augment it with a growing suite of corporate apps, solutions, and services.
How Microsoft Cloud facilitates building resilient remote business operations:
- Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams boost productivity and enhance collaboration
- Power Apps empower citizen developers and cut the costs/timelines for new business apps by 2X
- Azure Networking Solutions offer universal security for all distributed operations
- Azure VDI enables instant access to on-premises infrastructure and applications
- Azure Load Balancing solutions are a one-stop shop for managing and monitoring the security of your operations
- Azure Sentinel and Azure Security Center provide advanced security monitoring for the entire infrastructure
- Azure Backup and Site Recovery help ensure business continuity and streamline disaster recovery
- Azure DevOps tools and services speed up the delivery of new software without compromising its quality
Download our free ebook now to learn more!