Infopulse Publishes 2019 Sustainability Report
The company implements the strategy of corporate social responsibility according to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, prioritizing the development of quality IT education (UN Sustainable Development Goal No 4) and the facilitation of comprehensive and stable industrialization and innovations (UN Sustainable Development Goal No 9).
Among the main achievements of 2019 are the following:
- We were named among the world’s very best IT outsourcing companies according to The Best of the Global Outsourcing 100 by IAOP and became the 2019 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year.
- Developed the official website of the National Museum of Taras Shevchenko.
- Together with the students of NTUU KPI and non-profit organization “No Waste Ukraine” developed a waste-sorting chatbot.
- In cooperation with Lviv IT Cluster, we opened Infopulse Data Science & Machine Learning Lab based on the Data Science & Intelligent Systems curriculum, Department of System Engineering of the Faculty of Electronics and Computer Technologies of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
- We launched the IT HUB project based at the Faculty of Information Technology of the National Technical University “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, intending to facilitate the teaching of major technical subjects and form a creative space for the development of talents and original ideas of students.
- Together with the charitable foundation “Lifelover”, we implemented the “Smartphones vs Gramophones” project to improve the digital literacy of senior people.
- We joined the Bluebiz initiative and offset the carbon footprint left after the 2019 flights by Air France, KLM, and Delta Air.
- We won the “Cycling Employer of the Year” competition, organized by U-Cycle, Kyiv Association of Cyclers.
- We held more than 20 events for company specialists as part of our annual concept The Year of Inspiration.
Overall in 2019, the company implemented more than 20 social initiatives aimed at the development of society.
CSR Strategy for 2020 and beyond
Among the strategic goals of Infopulse for the coming years we aim to continue developing affordable and high-quality IT education in Ukraine, to facilitate technical transformation at all levels, to further reinforce our environmental protection efforts, and to continue developing our volunteering activities. As for 2020, one of the current priorities of social responsibility is to provide a proper response to today’s challenges: preserving the health of medical professionals, supporting a healthcare system, to maintain the health of our professionals and return to the normal mode of operation with the lowest effect of the latest events on our and our clients’ businesses.
Please find the detailed information about these and other initiatives in our Corporate Social Responsibility Report by following this link.
Infopulse, part of the leading Nordic digital services company TietoEVRY, is an international vendor of services in the areas of Software R&D, Application Management, Cloud & Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity to SMEs and Fortune 100 companies across the globe. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of over 2,000 professionals and is represented in 7 countries across Europe and North America. Infopulse is a Global Outsourcing 100® company recognized by IAOP® and is trusted by many established brands, such as BICS, Bosch, British American Tobacco, Citrix, Credit Agricole, Delta Wilmar, ING Bank, Gorenje, Kärcher, Metinvest Group, METRO Cash & Carry, Microsoft, OLX Group, OTP Bank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, SAP, UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, VEON, Vodafone, Zeppelin Group, and others.