Infopulse Becomes Microsoft CSP Tier 1 Partner in Europe
The new status of Microsoft Tier 1 Partner empowers Infopulse to provision a more comprehensive and personalized service to our customers. Infopulse will now act as a one-stop shop of Microsoft solutions for Enterprises and SMEs across Europe *, offering direct sales, technical support and managed service of the industry-leading products, such as Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics.
As a Microsoft CSP Tier 1 partner, Infopulse offers its clients multiple benefits:
- Covering all our clients’ needs in cloud services and solutions (from consulting and sales to custom development and large-scope migrations);
- Direct provision of Microsoft cloud managed services to European clients;
- Reduced expenses through services bundling, enhanced pricing and a more transparent billing;
- Full 24/7 proactive technical support of Microsoft-based systems and solutions;
- Value-added cloud services (holistic IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, cloud security, DevOps, app cloudification, etc.);
- A better efficiency of service through a closer collaboration and synergy with Microsoft.
In late 2017, Infopulse achieved the Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform competency and joined the Cloud Solution Provider program in the CIS region.
Infopulse helps businesses adopt cloud technologies and transform their productivity. Learn more about Infopulse’s cloud offerings.
* The list of countries, served by Infopulse, includes:
Åland Islands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Jan Mayen, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.