Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Extending the Limits of Your IT Infrastructure with Managed Cloud Services
By mid-2018, 80% of all IT budgets will be committed to cloud solutions, according to Forbes.
Almost every enterprise today considers using the Cloud for IT infrastructure for the following common reasons:
- Introduce scalability and flexibility into existing services, avoiding capital investments
- Minimize work effort on infrastructure support
- Ensure business continuity and flawless disaster recovery
- Increase stability and security of operations in the cloud
Infopulse offers a full scope of Cloud Services to introduce cloud-based solutions into your IT infrastructure management and to ensure reliable, smooth and cost-efficient infrastructure implementation, migration, and maintenance.
Cloud Migration Planning and Design
- Analyze business demand and existing infrastructure
- Define proper migration strategy
- Provide cost and risk assessment
- Deliver new infrastructure layout design
- Create project plan and timeline
Cloud Solution Implementation
- Private cloud: MS Azure Stack, VMware vCloud Air
- Public cloud: MS Azure and Office 365, Amazon Web Services, Google Suite & Cloud Platform
- Hybrid cloud: MS Office 365, Azure IaaS & PaaS, AWS hybrid cloud
Post-Migration Cloud Support
- Verify backup strategy, disaster recovery, and failover
- Measure KPIs, performance, and efficiency
- Execute handover to operation and provide day-to-day support