Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Extending the Limits of Your IT Infrastructure with Cloud Managed Services
Almost every enterprise today considers implementing cloud services for IT infrastructure for the following common reasons:
- Introduce scalability and flexibility into existing services, avoiding capital investments;
- Minimize work effort on infrastructure support;
- Ensure business continuity and flawless disaster recovery;
- Increase stability and security of operations in the cloud.
Infopulse offers integration with a full scope of cloud services to introduce cloud-based solutions into your IT infrastructure management and to ensure reliable, smooth and cost-efficient infrastructure implementation, migration, and maintenance.
Cloud Migration Planning and Design
- Analyze business demand and existing infrastructure;
- Define proper cloud migration strategy;
- Provide cost and risk assessment;
- Deliver new infrastructure layout design;
- Create project plan and timeline.
Cloud Solution Implementation
- Private cloud: Microsoft Azure Stack, VMware vCloud Air;
- Public cloud: Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Suite & Cloud Platform;
- Hybrid cloud: Microsoft Office 365, Azure IaaS & PaaS, AWS hybrid cloud.
Post-Migration Cloud Support
- Verify backup strategy, disaster recovery, and failover;
- Measure KPIs, performance, and efficiency;
- Execute handover to operation and provide day-to-day 24/7 support.