Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse, a long-term Microsoft Certified Partner and a Gold Tier supplier of transformative cloud services, is proud to become a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider in Europe.
The new status of Microsoft Tier 1 Partner empowers Infopulse to provision a more comprehensive and personalized service to our customers. Infopulse will now act as a one-stop shop of Microsoft solutions for Enterprises and SMEs across Europe *, offering direct sales, technical support and managed service of the industry-leading products, such as Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics.
As a Microsoft CSP Tier 1 partner, Infopulse offers its clients multiple benefits:
- Covering all our clients’ needs in cloud services and solutions (from consulting and sales to custom development and large-scope migrations);
- Direct provision of Microsoft cloud managed services to European clients;
- Reduced expenses through services bundling, enhanced pricing and a more transparent billing;
- Full 24/7 proactive technical support of Microsoft-based systems and solutions;
- Value-added cloud services (holistic IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, cloud security, DevOps, app cloudification, etc.);
- A better efficiency of service through a closer collaboration and synergy with Microsoft.
Becoming a Microsoft CSP Tier 1 Partner is a significant achievement for Infopulse Cloud Team. This new status acknowledges our strong expertise with Microsoft technologies and approves our capabilities to deliver excellent service to our customers. We would like to express our sincere gratitude and respect to our partners at Microsoft for their trust and look forward to achieving new heights together!
In late 2017, Infopulse achieved the Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform competency and joined the Cloud Solution Provider program in the CIS region.
Infopulse helps businesses adopt cloud technologies and transform their productivity. Learn more about Infopulse’s cloud offerings.
* The list of countries, served by Infopulse, includes:
Åland Islands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Jan Mayen, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
Infopulse, part of Nordic IT group EVRY A/S, is an international vendor of services in the areas of Software R&D, Application Management, IT Operations, and Cybersecurity to SMEs and Fortune 100 companies across the globe. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of over 1,700 professionals and is represented in eight countries across Western and Eastern Europe. As a part of a long-term partnership with Microsoft, Infopulse delivers a whole range of cloud-based transformation services and solutions.