Infopulse Poland Earns Microsoft CSP Tier 1 Partner Badge
The newly earned title offers our Polish team the opportunity to strengthen ties with the clients beyond reselling licensing by providing even more end-to-end client-focused services. From now on, Infopulse Poland will be an all-in-one sales hub of the leading Microsoft products for European clients by directly proposing domain-specific offerings and enhanced support.
Being a Microsoft CSP Tier 1 partner, Infopulse Poland can offer multifold benefits to its clients, including:
- End-to-end services with cloud offerings, including consulting and sales, to custom-tailored development and enterprise-level migrations.
- Direct provisioning of Microsoft cloud managed services to the local community.
- Lower costs with service bundles, better pricing methods, simplified billing arrangements.
- A-to-Z technical support of Microsoft-powered systems and solutions.
- Holistic IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, cloud security, DevOps, and app cloudification as part of the extra non-core service pack.
- No trade-offs between efficiency and service due to closer cooperation and sync with Microsoft.
With the recent expansion of our presence in Poland, Infopulse is steadily going forward with its top-tier services enabled by strategic partnerships similar to our long-standing collaboration with Microsoft.