Leader in alarms and security systems
2017 - present
Software & Hi-Tech
About the Customer:
Our client is the second largest alarm company in Europe that provides security services for households and small businesses to hundreds of thousands of customers across Europe.
To support the continuous growth and strengthen its market positions, our client decided to take another step to digital leadership and reconsider the existing data management system. The security service leader reached Infopulse when searching for a reliable partner that would help migrate the company’s data management landscape to an advanced cloud platform.
Intelligent analytics, powered by modern cloud solutions, was one of the essentials of the company’s digital strategy that Infopulse helped to implement. While working on a new data management system, Infopulse was also tasked with providing support for the existing solution.
Infopulse experts in cloud solutions and advanced analytics joined forces with the client’s team to deliver a complex Cloud Data Warehouse solution based on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, alongside a business intelligence platform Microsoft Power BI:
- Designed and deployed a highly-scalable cloud data warehouse solution;
- Introduced an automation tool for prompt and straightforward DWH development;
- Built an ETL flow to enable correct data collection from various ERP systems with subsequent transformation and preparation;
- Preconfigured a set of data marts with custom data criteria for report generation;
- Enhanced cybersecurity by implementing a role-level security model;
- Implemented Azure Active Directory for secure, centralized user access.
A future-proof Azure DWH solution, together with Power BI suite, allowed our client to leverage the capabilities of data analytics, optimize internal business processes, and lay the groundwork for future transformations, thanks to:
- A flexible cloud warehouse for centralized storage of business-critical data from 20 data sources;
- Mobile, multi-platform global access to system capacities for up to 200 end-users;
- Improved operational efficiency thanks to accelerated and simplified report generation;
- Advanced analytical capabilities with self-service BI reports based on data marts;
- Increased level of information security;
- On-demand support.
With the new modern solution in effect, the safety leader is intent on further system development in partnership with Infopulse.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.