Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
70+ analytical reports available in Excel, Power Pivot, and Power BI
Ellevio is one of the leading electricity distribution operators in Sweden with nearly 915,000 customers. For more than 10 years, the company was owned by the city of Stockholm and Fortum, until it was bought out by new owners in 2015.
After separation and restructuring, Ellevio was in need of its own well-documented Data Warehouse, a reporting system and the possibility for business-users to connect to the data via self-service analytical tools and build ad-hoc reports of different complexity.
- Developed a new Data Warehouse and ETL flow using WhereScape RED. The system enables collecting, transforming, preparing and visualizing business data from 7 different data sources.
- More than 70 SSRS-based analytical reports in multiple functional areas for different business-users.
- SSAS-based cubes and views on presentation layer to enable connection via self-service analytical tools.
- Redesigned and re-implemented the revenue assurance solution.
- Implemented multi-temperature data management (the data rarely used by users is transferred to the archives).
Infopulse helped Ellevio make better decisions by having easy access to accurate and relevant data, create official reports to the authorities and ensure high data quality and correctly invoiced customers, at the same time reducing the internal personnel workload:
- Created a new fully documented corporate DWH from scratch, including data partitioning.
- Empowered business-users with a flexible analytical platform to create ad-hoc reports of different complexity.
- Provided different tool sets (Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI) for accessing data.
- Established data quality control process, including sending out alerts on any data inconsistency.
- Helped data stewards adjust data in the Data Warehouse excluding direct access to the database.
- A number of mandatory reports were built, which now go directly to the authorities without additional manual work.
- MS SQL Server 2016
- MS SQL SSRS
- MS SQL SSIS
- MS SQL SSAS
- WhereScape RED
- Oracle 12c
EVRY and Infopulse operate with integrity and respect, always performing above expectations. Ellevio can recommend EVRY and Infopulse as professional, responsible, reliable and trustworthy solution partners with a deep experience in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Business Analytics services.