About the Customer:
In order to drive business scalability, RAGT wanted to move their client management processes to a modern CRM solution. Infopulse extended standard CRM features and created a specialized multi-faceted end-to-end CRM solution for agricultural business based on the state-of-the-art Microsoft platform.
In order to drive business scalability, RAGT wanted to move their client management processes to a modern CRM solution. Legacy tools and scarce reporting resulted in ineffective data management, lack of insights, and didn’t allow building a customer database. Without proper CRM, the business growth of RAGT lacked momentum. The CRM had to support data and case management based on numerous agriculture-specific parameters, thus requiring a substantial rework of the classic CRM model.
Infopulse extended standard CRM features and created a specialized multi-faceted end-to-end CRM solution for agricultural business based on the state-of-the-art Microsoft platform.
- Core Online CRM solution provides a full-scale client database for customer profile and client relations management. Numerous uncommon functions were added to the standard functionality of CRM in order to fully cover the agricultural aspect of RAGT business:
- Mobile CRM. Since some areas of the country may lack network connection, together with our partner Resco we developed a mobile CRM solution for RAGT sales specialists and field consultants, making CRM functionality available offline on the go:
- Warehouse Management Solution unified logistics, warehouse management and sales components within RAGT CRM system, vastly increasing the effectiveness of RAGT warehouse management processes. This solution produces a full logistics order from the CRM system to quickly distribute packed seeds for further transportation.
Infopulse digitalized workspace of agricultural experts within a unified CRM system. All sales information is stored in the central CRM system, improving knowledge transfer, analytics, forecasts and insights, reducing risks of data and expertise losses, and significantly improving understanding of market coverage and potential business scalability. Statistics, reports and work of local subsidiaries are immediately synchronized with the central office in the EU almost immediately without significant delays, improving business planning and production strategy.
- Business analytics for better decision-making. Core CRM system serves as the main source of analytical data for the Central R&D office in the EU, providing deep insights on specifics of seed growth under particular conditions. The chain of data includes seed and soil quality and measurements, intermediary planting results, the quality of yield crops, and other figures and stats (dimensions, area of leafs, the weight of seeds, etc.). Based on these insights, the central office determines the volume of produced crops along with their quality indicators (humidity resistance, pest-resistance, productivity), and can update seeds catalogues with improved recommendations for the different soils as well as make timely amendments to production planning.
- Shared expertise. CRM solution provides quick mobile access to a comprehensive shared knowledgebase with all required information and materials while reducing human mistakes.
- Improved consulting and sales activities by adding a WOW factor to customer experience: on-the-spot access to rich visual data, including up-to-date product catalogues, client cases, photos, and videos.
- Multilanguage support: English, Ukrainian and Russian, with automated translation into English and transliteration of names/titles written in the Cyrillic alphabet.
- Saved development budget by ensuring cross-platform and cross-OS availability (iOS, Android, Windows) with equal data representation in web- and mobile apps via custom visual components based on React stack.
- User-friendly UX/UI requires a minimum amount of actions from RAGT end-users while providing maximum of information in one window within few clicks.
- Ensured smooth transition to the new CRM by conducting a series of workshops for the RAGT sales team.
With an approximate volume of 15,000 local farming businesses, Ukraine was a perfect place to implement a CRM project for a large agricultural enterprise. In March 2019, the solution was launched for the RAGT subsidiary in Ukraine and will be fine-tuned further based on RAGT team feedback to fit the ever-changing conditions of the agricultural market. Based on cutting-edge Microsoft technologies, this solution may as well allow Ukraine stand among the flagships of agricultural industry digitalization.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.