Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Full Compliance with PAS 99 Requirements
Every year, we re-prove our competences in the production of quality products and services (ISO 9001: 2015, certified since 2004), environmental management system (ISO 14001: 2015, certified since 2010). In 2014, we passed full certification audits on compliance with the requirements to information security management (ISO 27001: 2013) and integrated management systems (PAS 99).
Security requirements are always the focus of all our customers, and the obtaining the respective certificate increases the confidence of our customers.
From the very beginning, we set the objective of building an integrated management approach which governs all processes in the company. This always gets the highest appreciation of our customers. Receiving the official certificate confirms that our system meets the requirements of the recently announced  , the world’s first specification for integrated management systems. Our system was developed long before the announcement of the PAS 99 standard, but it exactly meets the requirements of the standard.
The following constituents make up our Unified Quality and Security Management Approach:
Corporate Information System
- The corporate internal website and the sites of departments and projects/deliveries
- The regulatory documents and the descriptions of all business processes
- Live recordings of all business processes aiming at permanent monitoring
- Data analysis center providing information support for decision making
- Training materials on the use of the entire information system and particular processes
- Competence development centers
Quality Manual, Code of Conduct, Information Security Policy, Environmental Manual and all corporate regulating documents
Supports and complements the corporate policies and regulations. Presents all business processes in the form of visual diagrams with the relevant descriptions.