The ISAE 3402 Type II report confirms that the company corresponds to the level of reasonable assurance of the internal control system aimed at quality, security, processing integrity, availability and confidentiality of Infopulse IT Professional Services. It has also developed a strong corporate control culture. The report offers an independent opinion that the controls are suitably designed to meet the aforementioned criteria set; the organization and design of controls are in line with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 22301; information security controls are in agreement with the requirements of ISO 27001.
Infopulse established and maintained effective controls over the quality, security, processing integrity, availability, and confidentiality of its professional IT services that include Cloud, Infrastructure, IT Systems Integration, Software Product Development, Software Quality Assurance, Project Management, and other services, to provide reasonable assurance that:
- The provided IT professional services are managed to increase customer satisfaction by maintaining an effective Quality and Security Management System
- The provided IT professional services are protected against unauthorized access, use or modification
- Processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely and authorized
- The provided IT professional services are protected against disruptive incidents by maintaining a Business Continuity Management System
- The information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.