Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
The IT outsourcing industry in Ukraine is one of the most rapidly growing sectors of the economy. A strong R&D heritage, a large available pool of cost-effective IT resources and innovation, and a European approach to business make Ukraine a major location for IT outsourcing services.
Amid the country’s current political and economic woes, the Ukrainian IT service and R&D industry is experiencing a solid growth. Nearly one thousand companies and 90,000 programmers are serving a variety of international clients, while global players operate no less than 100 R&D centers across Ukraine.
- #1 CEE outsourcing location in IT UKRAINE report by Ukraine Digital News and AVentures (2016)
- #4 by the number of certified IT professionals — Brainbench Global IT IQ report (2002)
- Top 11 in 100 Leading Countries in the area of outsourcing and High-Tech services (Global Services 100 List. 2010)
- Top 30 Gartner’s world locations for Offshore Services (2008–2010)
- Top 50 Emerging Outsourcing Cities Tholons’ List of Global Services, 2009)
- Safest non-EU outsourcing destination in Europe according to Datamonitor’s 2011 report
Ukrainian IT Outsourcing Industry in Numbers
- ITO market value — USD 2.5 billion
- Companies outsourcing to Ukraine save 40 to 60% of their total in-house IT spending.
- An estimated 70% of Ukrainian IT specialists work for European and Ukrainian clients.
- Outsourcing accounts for more than 70% of software development activity in Ukraine.
- Over 4,000 IT companies
- 90,000 IT specialists and 200,000 expected by 2020
- About 300 ISPs in Ukraine, employing over 100,000 hardware, software and IT consulting professionals
- 20 major IT educational centers producing about 30,000 IT graduates annually