Azure Virtual Desktop: A Cost-Efficient Way to Cover Elastic Workforce Needs
Are you struggling with employee shortage, operational costs increase, team productivity, data security & compliance? Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop can help you fix all this. A cloud-based solution, Azure Virtual Desktop lets users enable their personalized virtual desktops, apps, data, and settings from anywhere, on any device, through the power of the cloud.
With today’s elastic workforce needs, including remote or hybrid employees, contractors, and seasonal workers, Azure Virtual Desktop helps companies across industries cover different scenarios within a single infrastructure:
- Manufacturing firms shrink hardware costs by operating with fewer devices and providing different employees with access to their personal virtual desktops from the same physical device.
- Banking, finserv, and insurance (BFSI) can prevent costly security breaches, ensuring the top-notch protection of customer & employee data.
- Legal firms, similar to BFSI, benefit from reliable data storage and secure access to corporate tools.
- Healthcare businesses ensure compliance with industry regulations like HIPAA and high-fidelity user permissions control.
- Educational institutions mitigate security threats, facilitating BYOD experiences among students.
- Agricompanies reduce operational costs by providing seasonal workers with all resources they need only when they actually work.
If you want to adopt these improvements for your business, download our eBook “Azure Virtual Desktop: The Linchpin to Modern Digital Workplaces”. Uncover each use case with hands-on expert tips for successful and cost-effective platform implementation.
Get this free eBook to discover:
- Advanced capabilities Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop brings to remote work systems
- Ways to optimize operational costs and improve business continuity
- Tools to bring up security and compliance to a new level
- The best practices for implementing Azure Virtual Desktop