Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Your Dedicated Design Team within a Leading Digital Services Company
We believe user experience is the key component of the modern competitive digital world. Our expertise in UX/UI design and consulting is aimed to link user needs with business goals through technology to make products that drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Our approach: We build from idea through research, product concept creation and testing to pixel perfect design, followed by development support and gathering user analytics. We see UX/UI design as a mission-critical element of any software product development project.
Key focus: Web & mobile applications, responsive design, native applications for various platforms and devices.
- Market Research & Competitor Benchmarking
- User Interviews & Surveys
- Navigation & User Interface Architecture
- Information Architecture
- UX Roadmap & Customer Journey Mapping
- User Roles & Personas
- Usability Evaluation & Heuristics Analysis
- Feature Matrix
- Creation of Clickable Prototypes
- User and A/B Testing
- Support and Consulting
- UX Workshops
- Concept Development
- Brand Experience
- Mockups and Wireframes
- Style Guide Development
- Creation of Graphic Interfaces & Visual Design
- Product Look & Feel
- UI Prototyping
- Responsive Layouts
- Development Support
Tools & Technologies
Sketch, Adobe CS, Figma, Zeplin, Axure, Balsamiq, InVision, Proto.io, Marvel, Flinto, etc.
Our UX Approach & Methodology
As our core methodology, we follow the Heuristic Evaluation method: our UX experts identify usability problems by comparing a product’s UI design against a list of industry-proven design principles, the heuristics. This evaluation method is widely practiced among the digital services professionals, and we at Infopulse apply it extensively as well.
Infopulse strongly adheres to the Agile Working Environment with best suited Scrum methodology and Lean UX approach at the heart. It enables us to adjust our collaboration process to your team needs via incremental agile delivery and support.
How We Work
Activity focused on achieving specific outcomes based on defined scope and timeline, using Agile best practices and our Project Management support.
A set of intense face-to-face sessions that are aimed to gather needed information for the UX/UI concept creation with the help of brainstorming and requirements elicitation.
Solution is reviewed against UX/UI best practices, heuristics, and agreed metrics. Findings are presented as the list of improvements alongside implementation roadmap.
Short- or long-term consulting regarding UX/UI topics.
Benefits of Infopulse UX Practices
- Saving time and cost: planning the UX works and resources in advance and validating concepts at the stage of prototyping prior to development.
- Following the best practices: providing documentation, assets, and directions that serve for fewer revisions to complete the project in time.
- Balanced design decisions: finding a cost-effective trade-off solution between what stakeholders want and what users need.
- Measured usability: UX assessment against usability standards and heuristics along with testing designs for effectiveness, efficiency and user satisfaction.