Modernizing IT Services with ITSM
Any organization must establish robust management of the IT service lifecycle to ensure a competitive edge in the contemporary business environment. This challenge can be addressed with the adoption of IT Service Management (ITSM), which is a holistic set of policies and processes designed to enable flawless IT operations and outstanding service delivery.
However, the journey to ITSM implementation is a challenging task, as it requires an organization-wide disruption that involves precise strategic planning, the choice of an optimal ITSM framework, and the selection of an ITSM tool that features the required set of capabilities.
In this ebook, we have gathered everything you need to know about ITSM, starting from the basics, and following up with expert overviews of ITSM frameworks, tools, and effective methods of preparing your organization for ITSM adoption.
What does this ebook cover?
- Introduction to ITSM. What is it, and why is it important?
- Traditional IT vs. ITSM. Benefits of ITSM adoption.
- Holistic analysis of fundamental ITSM frameworks, including ITIL and 5 first-rate alternative frameworks.
- An in-depth overview of the top 5 ITSM tools based on Gartner ITSM Magic Quadrant 2020.
- Best practices for ensuring successful ITSM implementation.
Download the ebook now to discover how ITSM adoption can pave your way to becoming an innovative, digitally-mature organization!