Embracing Change: Infopulse Earns New Microsoft Solutions Partner Designations
Confirming our commitment to service excellence, Infopulse has achieved 5 out of 6 possible Microsoft Solutions Partner designations as part of the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program. We successfully complied with the 3 criteria – Performance, Skilling, and Customer Success, in the following 5 designations:
- Azure Data & AI - as a Solutions Partner for Data & AI we demonstrated broad capability to help clients manage and govern their data across multiple systems to build analytics and AI solutions.
- Azure Digital & App Innovation - as a Solutions Partner for Digital & App Innovation, we demonstrated our broad capability to help clients modernize existing applications and build cloud-native apps.
- Azure Infrastructure - as a Solutions Partner for Infrastructure, we demonstrated our broad capability to help clients accelerate the migration of key infrastructure workloads to Azure.
- Security - as a Solutions Partner for Security we demonstrated our broad capability to help client safeguard their entire organization with integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions.
- Modern Work - as a Solutions Partner for Modern Work we demonstrated our broad capability to help clients boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.
The Solutions Partner designations will help Infopulse translate the benefits of the leading tech vendor’s solutions to more customer success stories worldwide. We are thrilled to scale our clients’ digital transformation efforts and expedite the necessary internal changes to accelerate progress.