Elevate your employees’ efficiency with Microsoft productivity tools for the digital workplace: Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, Teams, and more.
Improve Data Access
Enable instant access to data storage, file sharing, and real-time editing at any time with Microsoft Teams.
Keep track of your workflow with Microsoft 365 tools, designed to streamline planning and scheduling with Outlook Calendar and Exchange.
Ensure Security and Trust
Protect your organizational sensitive information with identity verification and data encryption with M365 Security Center in full compliance with data protection regulations.
Empower Productive Learning
Bring knowledge sharing and employee learning into the digital environment with Microsoft Viva.
Streamline team communication and employee engagement with empowering capabilities of Microsoft Teams.
Enable Business Intelligence
Turn your data into powerful insights with advanced visualization and analytics tools: Microsoft Graph, Power BI, and more.
Reduce infrastructure costs with Windows 365 cloud service, flexible licensing options, and integrations with various Microsoft products.
Microsoft 365 Services
Microsoft 365 Adoption Strategy
- Initial infrastructure health check and assessment
- Microsoft 365 adoption planning and design
- Tailored adoption strategy
- Cost-efficient infrastructure implementation
- Expert guidance on a successful Microsoft 365 deployment
Seamless migration to Microsoft 365 from other platforms:
- POP3/IMAP, Exchange, G Suite, Lotus Notes, AWS WorkMail, Zimbra, and others
SharePoint Design, Migration, Integration
- Reviewing and analyzing the existing on-premises ECM; offering content migration or archiving options
- Designing data storage and management systems
- Migration from legacy systems to SharePoint Online
- SharePoint customization options to fit your needs and requirements
- Setting up corporate services such as taxi, stationery, lunch bookings, and more
Advanced Security Management and Threat Protection
- Setting up threat-protection policies, reports, and automated investigation
- Setting up Microsoft Security & Compliance Center for easy compliance management
- Configuring threat protection and access control within Azure Active Directory
- Deploying Microsoft Defender for automated threat detection and remediation
- Building a cloud-native SIEM/SOAR solution (Microsoft Sentinel)
- Securing, deploying, and managing all users, apps, and devices with Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Setting up Azure Information Protection
Microsoft Teams Governance
- Setting up intelligent business solutions for effective collaboration
- Setting up the digital workplace with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Viva
- Migration from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
Exchange Hybrid Environment Configuration
- Setting up Hybrid Exchange environment for the migration of mailboxes from on-premises Exchange to Exchange Online
- Configuring Active Directory
- Installing/updating operating system features required for migration
- Creating Hybrid Exchange infrastructure
- Testing Hybrid infrastructure
- Creating a migration plan
- Various license types, which can be scaled up and down based on the company size and needs
- Technical support L1, L2, L3
Active Directory Synchronization
- Setting up a secure multi-platform (between on-premises and cloud) access to data
Adoption and Change Management
- Staff training on Microsoft 365 capabilities
- Assessment of current business processes
- Assessment of source environment
- Microsoft 365 adoption guidance
Microsoft 365 Suite in Detail
Case for Large IT Services Provider
Seamless Migration of IT Infrastructure to Azure CloudA client of Infopulse, the multi-national provider of B2B digital services, needed to migrate outdated user and IT infrastructure to Azure. See how we helped the customer to seamlessly consolidate diverse infrastructure and cut maintenance costs by moving to the cloud.
Case for Leader in Government Relations
IT Audit Turns into Digital TransformationOur customer, a government relations advisor, requested to conduct an audit of their entire IT infrastructure. After the initial IT audit, Infopulse presented our client with a holistic strategy for their infrastructure modernization, based on technical recommendations and cost-benefit assessment.
Case for DTEK
Multifactor Authentication Service on Azure for DTEK
As a result of our collaboration, DTEK and Infopulse implemented a solution for user authentication and secure access to information resources and the company’s infrastructure. In addition, we lowered the risks of unauthorized access.
Case for European Technical Lighting Manufacturer
Office 365 Migration for Technical Lighting ManufacturerA lighting manufacturer was looking to improve and upgrade its local cloud email infrastructures. Discover how Infopulse implemented an Office 365 digital transformation project with a modern hybrid Exchange Online infrastructure (SaaS) that enhanced service quality and stability for the client.
Case for Large Telecom Provider
Transforming IT Infrastructure with Azure MigrationHaving introduced the concept of Digital Workplace, our client built a comprehensive working network to streamline their business processes. A cloud-based architecture, custom workplace configurations, and a cost-efficient approach allowed a telco giant to boost productivity and reduce expenses.
Case for Delta Medical
Cloud Digital Transformation of Delta MedicalDelta Medical required help with boosting the company’s business productivity and digital evolution. Infopulse performed a migration of 500+ email users to Microsoft 365 and enhanced the efficiency of the client's business processes.
Navigating the Landscape of Best ERP Systems: Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Sage, and Salesforce
Corporate Data Protection Based on Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
How the Digital Workplace Strategy Helps Businesses Overcome Today’s Challenges
Infopulse Strengthens its Expertise in Microsoft Technologies
In the last 6 months, our company has earned 5 Advanced Specializations and an exclusive MSP badge. The top industry recognition similar to Oscar awards in the movie business. Even the pandemic restrictions didn’t stop Infopulse from conducting 50+ Microsoft-related activities and events in the digital format. Not to mention a number projects of various complexity and sophistication that were successfully delivered to and appreciated by our clients. ...
Infopulse Recognized as a Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP)
What could be better than recognized hard work? That’s what we thought when Microsoft acknowledged Infopulse as an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP) for seamless cloud transformation services!
Infopulse Included in 2020 Now Tech Report for Microsoft Business Applications Services
Infopulse is honored to be included in Forrester's 2020 Now Tech Report among Selected Vendors for Microsoft Business Applications Services in the “Technology-oriented providers” category.
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.