Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Implementing Computer Vision for Premises Safety
Infopulse Mask Wearing Detection solution is designed to ensure strict adherence to safety measures meant to control/prevent the COVID-19 virus spread. Powered by AI and Computer Vision, the solution monitors mask usage. In the case of mask absence or when it is worn improperly, the solution sends notifications to the responsible staff to increase health awareness and minimize risks.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, personal protective equipment has become mandatory in many countries for everyday use. Business owners and local authorities are now liable for their visitors conforming to the safety rules at their premises, with hundreds and thousands of people passing by every day.
Infopulse Mask Wearing Detection solution streamlines and automates monitoring with intelligent detection algorithms eliminating the need for continuous personal control.
- Low technical and computing requirements
- Easily integrated with the existing surveillance system (if they meet minimal technical requirements).
- Highly-accurate mask detection at minim. 2 frames per second scanning frequency.
- Face recognition feature capability for premises with regular visitors.
- Automated snapshot of a bare-faced person.
- Instant notifications to preferred communication channels, e.g., Microsoft Teams, emails, messengers.
- A photo of the violator is instantly sent to the incident team.
- Extensive deployment options: cloud, edge, or on-premises.
Learn more about Mask Wearing Detection solution features and capabilities:
The developed solution can be applied with maximum efficiency at:
- Office buildings: a monitoring system for employees required to work on-site;
- Administrative organizations: mask-wearing detection for high-traffic premises, e.g., hospitals, social services, state institutions, airports, and railway stations.;
- Retail: automated control for retailers of all scales, from local stores to supermarkets;
- Entertainment venues: movie theaters, concert halls, museums, galleries, and sports venues;
- Other public places: expos, auditoriums, lecture halls, places of worship, etc.
Upon the PoC completion and careful testing, the Mask Wearing Detection solution has been deployed at the Infopulse premises to help ensure our employees’ adherence to the health and safety guidelines. Read the full case study.
- Simplicity – sustainable result with minimal effort and simple structure. Fast remote deployment for any company worldwide.
- Cost-efficiency. Thanks to low computing requirements and on-the-fly data processing, no costly equipment or dedicated data storage are required.
- Flexibility. Can run equally effectively in any environment – cloud, edge, or on-premises.
- Accuracy. Intelligent computer vision algorithms show up to 98% accuracy for mask detection and up to 95% for face recognition.
- Integration options. Seamless integration with any communication apps of your choice – Microsoft Teams, emails, or any other messengers.
- Security. To ensure a higher level of data security, we can connect the solution via VPN.