Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse – your trusted Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM solutions partner
Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider, Infopulse has 15+ years of profound experience customizing, implementing, and integrating Microsoft-based solutions. We are ready to cater to all of your business needs and supply you with customized CRM solutions – regardless of the project scope.
Our services ensure you will get the best value by helping you to reduce sales cycle significantly, making it more predictable, increase productivity, strengthen relationships and enlarge your customer base, saving your precious time and boosting the amount of successfully closed deals.
Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM by Infopulse: Facts & Figures
- 30+ expert CRM consultants, architects, and developers with proven experience in large-scale projects;
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing MS Dynamics 365/CRM Solutions out-of-the-box;
- Key Operational Workloads: HCM, business projects, budget foundation, expenses, SRM, sales force automation, customer care, marketing automation, and others;
- Key Competences: Implementation, Customization, Migration, Integration with other Microsoft products, International end-to-end deployments, In-memory BI Virtualization, and others.
- Selected Technologies Stack: Microsoft Technology Stack, Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, Outlook, Teams, Yammer, Skype, BizTalk, MS SQL, Power BI, Dynamics NAV and AX, .NET etc.
Our Dynamics 365/CRM Implementation Methodology
Ensuring the transparency of the project development, we have successfully adopted Microsoft Sure-Step Implementation Methodology. This solid approach includes prescriptive phase-by-phase, activity-by-activity descriptions for implementing, upgrading, or migrating projects. Sure-Step Methodology allows you to easily monitor your project a from the earliest stages of development to deployment, thus empowering us to bring you the best service possible.
Our methodology is split into several flexible stages, which can be easily altered to suit your company requirements:
With various platforms integrations, unified reports, deals tracking, time management and a wide array of other features, you will get an amazing case tracking service with almost limitless possibilities.
Related Case Studies
One of the TOP 10 American Insurance Companies
Infopulse deployed a complex MS SharePoint– and Dynamics CRM-based solution, achieved smooth integration between MS Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
French Leader in IT Services
Our client, a large multinational company, needed to perform a large-scale integration of diverse systems to one stack to automate their business processes. The challenge was complicated, as our client has a global presence in 20 countries, with 17 business units around the globe. Infopulse built a single Active Directory from scratch, integrated 30 legacy directory services into one seamless infrastructure and unified multiple systems under Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with a subsequent migration to the cloud CRM platform – Microsoft Dynamics 365. Utilization of DevOps practices for Azure and MS Dynamics 365 migration automated manual work, enhanced productivity and brought additional control over the processes while decreasing operational expenses on a large scale. Read the full French Leader in IT Services case study