Infopulse 2021 Recap in Events and Numbers
Recognition and Achievements of the Top IT Provider
Infopulse’s commitment to excellence, highest industry standards, and focus on service quality and maturity unlocked new horizons and were acknowledged by a sizeable number of awards:
- Top 100 Outsourcing Provider recognized by IAOP
- The Finalist of European Software Testing Awards 2021
- TOP IT outsourcing company in Poland
- Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- 30 years of presence in the Ukrainian IT market
- Infopulse opened a new office in Brazil
- 17 years of partnership with Microsoft
Cases of Innovative Solutions and Intelligent Automation
Transitions to remote work and a mass move towards digitalization have set the bars high for companies seeking efficiency and optimization. Infopulse received numerous requests from clients for cloud-based, intelligent, and fully automated solutions.
The cases worth mentioning include:
- A virtual inventory solution for an oil and gas company
- A computer vision solution for the retail industry
- Reimagined office space management with an IoT solution
- An elegant RPA solution that introduced automated financial reporting
- A digital transformation project for the large business community.
Webinars for Free Expert Advice on Current Pressing Issues
In 2021, we continued to rely on an accessible and interactive format of webinars to offer our customers recommendations from subject-matter experts and help them learn more about the benefits and capabilities of a specific service or solution.
At Infopulse, we take our knowledge resources very seriously, that is why you can always access any of our on-demand webinars:
- An Enterprise Guide to SOC Adoption for those thinking about boosting their Security Operation Center with modern tools and solutions.
- How to Start Your RPA Journey? offers a set of practices and solutions for Robotic Process Automation.
- Microsoft Power Apps: Low-code and Affordable Business Application Development without building specialized software or writing code.
Communities Are the Heart of Specialists’ Engagement
In 2021, Infopulse celebrated 30 years of hard work and dedication. We thought that the best way to demonstrate the company’s path would be through the eyes of professionals who made it possible. Watch a short film to see the highlights of the Infopulse anniversary event.
How about a more light-hearted and cheerful point of view on our company’s history? Infopulsers' kids have prepared honest monologues and unexpected answers that you can watch in this interview.
Busy, exciting, and full of new acquaintances and partnerships, 2021 was a great year for Infopulse. Thank you for staying with us throughout 2021!