Rethinking Digital Transformation: Future-proofing Bulgarian Banks with Oracle
The growing demand for intuitive customer experience and instant payments, the emergence of Open Banking, and stiff competition from FinTechs are pressuring banks to reinvent themselves. Incumbents are at a tipping point where they can either modernize legacy core banking systems and develop new digital capabilities or stand by and risk yielding their competitive advantage. Now is the perfect time for banks to leverage modern IT solutions and evolve into intelligent, agile, and future-proof market players – and Infopulse is here to help.
As a trusted IT service provider for the BFSI sector, Infopulse aims to enable next-gen digital transformation for banks with a suite of flexible, cost-efficient, and powerful solutions from Oracle Financial Services supporting 750+ Banks and Financial Institutions, delivering mission-critical business applications to the World’s Largest Global Banks for the past 25 years.
On April 27, we hosted an in-person business breakfast “Rethinking Digital Transformation: Future-proofing Bulgarian Banks with Oracle” at “Grand Hotel Sofia” in Sofia, Bulgaria. During the event, experts from Oracle and Infopulse discussed how banks could modernize core banking systems, elevate customer experience, and drive new revenue streams with Oracle Banking Suite, a modular platform built on microservices-based componentized architecture.
- Oracle – an industry-leading tech giant, offering cutting-edge solutions for Neobanks, FinTechs, Banks, and Financial Institutions
- Infopulse – a leading digital transformation expert for the BFSI industry with 30+ years of IT experience
- Overview of the EU financial services market: Top technology trends and updates
- Bulgarian financial services market outlook: Key IT trends that gain traction
- Digital forces reshaping the banking industry – smart automation, core banking modernization, omnichannel customer experience, Open Banking, and Banking-as-a-service (BaaS)
- Oracle Banking Suite – an all-inclusive modular and componentized microservices-based platform for next-gen banking
- Payments landscape now and beyond 2023. Oracle Banking Payments – a unified Payment hub for real-time local and cross-border payments built on ISO 20022
- Digital transformation of the Lending & Leasing market. Oracle’s end-to-end lending solution with 360-degree customer view, embedded finance support, and next generation lending/leasing capabilities leveraging IOT, ML and AI
- Hands-on case from Infopulse: Oracle Banking Suite - FLEXCUBE Core Banking Implementation for Allianz Bank Bulgaria