Tools and Techniques for Digital Workplace Implementation
Talent and Information management are central to the digital transformation strategies of tech-savvy organizations. Nevertheless, creating a virtual environment that would balance the benefits of home workspace and office productivity may pose a non-trivial challenge.
A Microsoft Teams collaboration hub, strengthened with a multifunctional experience platform Microsoft Viva, is the basic building block of your remote work ecosystem.
Watch our panel discussion “Tools and Techniques for Digital Workplace Implementation”.
You will learn how the Infopulse Digital Workplace solution based on Microsoft Teams and Viva can transform the efficiency of your organization.
- The current state of the hybrid work model and the implications of work-from-home & work-from-everywhere policies
- What is Digital Workplace (DWP) and how it fits the emerging metaverse
- Communication, collaboration, and enterprise tools for Digital Workplace and how they are consolidated within a Microsoft Teams + Viva hub
- DWP as a single point of entry to the professional digital environment with a focus on user experience and employees’ needs
- Pros and cons of the DWP solution: security risks vs. transparent productivity metrics
- Demo with screens
- Q&A session