Empowering all kinds of digital operations & transactions for banking services, trusts, marketplaces, credit unions, loan associations, and stock exchanges - free of frauds and regulatory pressures:
- Digital identities, multisignature transactions, ESCROW
- Financial Security (Post-trade settlement, Derivative contracts, Securities issuance, Collateral management)
- Trade Finance (Bill of Lading)
- Retail (Banking Bonds, Mortgage contracts, and verification, Micro-finance)
- Peer-to-peer transactions, authenticity, ticketing
- Syndicated loans
- Cross-border payments
- Invoice Fraud Prevention
- Master Data Management, etc.
Decentralized, tamper-proof and transparent way to manage certificates and agreements for energy manufacturing, distribution, and delivery.
- Decentralized energy transaction and supply system
- Control over energy networks and energy supply through smart contracts
- Ensuring transparency of the energy trading and marketing
- Safeguarding power units and connected equipment with secure authentication
- Managing renewable energy and emission allowances
- Metering and billing of energy consumption (electricity, heat use and electric mobility (roaming), etc.)
Infopulse helps businesses adopt blockchain for their FinTech needs, transforming common financial and banking services while ensuring transparency, decentralization, compliance, and security with reduced operational risks and expenses.
- Private blockchains development and maintenance
- Creating custom P2P payment and exchange platforms
- Near real-time operations with cryptocurrencies, digital values, and fiat money: processing, verification, clearing, settlement and storage
- Dex/digital securities trading
- Integration of smart contracts and tokens with common business operations
- Cross-border payments
- Funds, royalties and investments management, etc.
Blockchain projects for global public and state e-services on a scale of a country, with subsequent transition to e-government model while assuring democracy, political stability, human and civil rights, laws and regulations implementation, transparency, openness, anti-corruption and integrity.
- State and public registers (e.g., land and property registers), databases, compendiums, records management
- Digital Identity (e-identity) management, ownership validation, fraud prevention
- E-voting, government & non-profit transparency
- Taxes, legislation & regulations
- State purchase contracts and budget management
- Government services, etc.
Integration of blockchain algorithms to power safe and secure automotive apps, smart contracts for logistics and supply chain management, and solving challenges in all areas of the automotive industry and logistics.
- Safe remote car control (sensor and processing solutions, communication/legal infrastructure)
- Protected Vehicle-2-Vehicle communication network (including autonomous driverless vehicles), including traffic network and auto accidents monitoring
- Secure driver identification and authentication (eID), proof of ownership
- On-the-go payments and billing systems without intermediaries for charging
- Real-time insurance consultancy, registration of insurance events, payouts validation, and incidents handling
- Product lifecycle management, registration and validation of supplier parts, diagnostics
- Protected data sharing and ePublishing (DRM for digital content, secure firmware updates)
- Supply chain management and logistics - real-time contracts, transparent handling, and validation of events and payment, etc.
Providing clarity, credibility and trust to scholarly communication and scientific research.
- Data with no possibility for tampering, fraud or corruption (assessment databases, student education records, research data records, etc.).
- Issuing and storing tamper-proof personal certificates (i.e., professional learning certificates or diplomas) and credentials for institutions with no need for extra validations through third parties.
- Secure access to restricted or encrypted data via e-identity (student identification).
- Transparent financial operations with the ability to check funding source and expenses (tuition fees, scholarships, crowdfunding, grants and funding of researches).
- Ensuring agreements fulfillment (labor agreements, services provision, contract obligations).
- Intellectual property protection - creation and storage of immutable IPs for a greater transparency and control over various aspects of scholarly and scientific research protection (proof of research, contribution and credit, research evaluation and peer review, data falsification, reports encryption, etc.).
Covering all aspects of life, auto, health, and property insurances with increased accuracy, transparency, flexibility and improved legal control and claims submissions while providing privacy and security over public ledgers.
- Electronic medical records: civil registry data, birth records, health history, records & prescriptions, financial transactions, etc.
- Product provenance and legal control
- Event-triggered smart contracts (automatic claims, self-executing contracts, reduced fraud)
- Fewer delays and no data duplication
- Individualized pricing and better risk assessment (improved analytics through automated data sharing)
- Disintermediation (identity validation, decentralized carrier consortium), etc.
Protected customers' data, secure business applications, increased customer confidence and satisfaction with zero government penalties and ensured business continuity.
- Securing financial transactions and sensitive data exchange (e.g., firmware updates distribution for automotive industry or IoT devices)
- Decentralized and encrypted data storage ensuring its integrity, prevention of fraud and data tampering, secure access and protection against hacking/DDoS
- Authentication & authorization, including SSO/MFA implementation - ensuring control over privacy and reliable security of infrastructure and apps
- Efficient, open and permanent synchronization of data, while ensuring protection from data tampering
Disrupting content creation and distribution while ensuring better monetization and measurability.
- Gaming platforms and e-sports - a market of digital assets; in-game items storage, protection, and monetization; virtual money processing; e-sports awards and betting, etc.
- Social networks and content platforms - security for identity and IP protection; digital content ownership, distribution, and monetization; smart contracts for payments or exchanges.
- Video & VR content storage and delivery, IP rights protection due to exclusion of illegal content distribution, monetization (royalties and revenue sharing, crowdfunding, etc.).
- Digital advertisement – improving ad delivery, impression tracking and measurement, as well as ad buying contract automated execution and secure p2p transactions.