Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Professional Application Packaging & Virtualization Services with One of the Biggest Factories in Europe
Infopulse provides professional Application Packaging and Virtualization services with the highest level of quality, proven by 15+ years of delivering success to our customers, and is operating one of the biggest application packaging factories in Europe.
We provide the following services:
- Application Discovery
- App Compatibility Assessment
- Application Packaging (including branding) and Virtualization
- App Package Testing and Documentation
- Preparing Apps for Deployment and Testing
- Integrated License Management
Facts & Figures:
- Application Packaging and Virtualization since 2005
- 100+ software packaging engineers
- 50,000+ installations delivered
- 150+ satisfied clients
- Delivery partners in Europe and North America
Urgent orders, tight deadlines, and handling multiple applications for multiple workstations multiple times with minimum risk are business as usual for us. We have a great set of software packaging tools to tackle applications of any complexity.
- Saving costs: office, equipment, software, and taxes on local salaries
- Tailored infrastructure (Cloud-based) already in place for quick project start-up
- Minimum ramp up time (2-4 weeks)
- Efficient reporting platforms: task tracking portal based on Atlassian JIRA with customized workflows
- Flexibility in delivery capacity: business hours or 24/7
- Total security throughout the whole process
- No company staff utilization risk
We provide services within the following competences and technologies:
|Application Packaging||Desktop Management||Automation||Assessment|
Used application packaging tools: PACE Suite, Wise Package Studio, Flexera Admin Studio, JAMF Composer, productbuild for OS X, pkgbuild for OS X, Red Hat Package Manager (RPM).
Our experts know how to choose the most relevant software packaging tool to match your business needs.
The fastest application packaging & virtualization tool
PACE Suite is an advanced intuitive application packaging tool for creating and editing MSI, MSIX, Appx, App-V and ThinApp packages, automating readiness checks for quality, safety & deployment.
- Creating and editing MSI, MSIX, APPX, APPV, THINAPP packages
- Repackaging installations locally and remotely on ESXi, Hyper-V, VirtualBox
- Intelligible wizards for running complex user scenarios
- Extensive automation of packaging and testing processes
PACE Packager Hub
Robust management of application packaging lifecycle
PACE Packager Hub is an end-to-end solution that consists of Task Manager and Repository Manager modules. It covers the entire cycle: starting from a new packaging order to downloading the ready package. Furthermore, PACE Packager Hub comprises significant functionality helping you to track order processes, analyze team workload, and customize the tool to individual needs.
- centralized platform supporting multiple projects
- pre-configured specific packaging processes
- user-friendly single entry point for customers & packagers
- unified workplace for package and file management
Keeps applications up to date and your costs down.
Subscribe to a catalog of the top 100+ applications, packaged by Infopulse professionals and get the benefits for your business:
- Get notified if an update of your selected applications is available.
- Receive the most important app updates just 2 days after official release!
- All app packages are available in multiple formats and languages.
- Download customization-enabled packages
- Latest versions of all applications are always available.
- Include custom applications into the general Infopulse catalog
- Created according to the industry’s best practice standards
- Quality guaranteed (tested on all supported Windows versions)
- Ready for deployment via SCCM 2016 or other systems
- Full documentation and online support
Smart Update applications are prepared and tested for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 x86
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 x64
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 x64
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Click here to learn more about Infopulse’s professional application packaging and virtualization services and tools.