Fortify Your Defenses: Talks about Security Perimeter
Webinar April 20,2023 1 Hour Cybersecurity
Are you worried about the security of your network perimeter in today's digital world? That’s a common concern for many enterprises navigating the modern security landscape with its blurred boundaries and evolving risks.
Register to watch a recording of our webinar to discover the most frequent cyber threats and best practices to ward them off through the lens of real-world case studies from the Fintech, Manufacturing, and Energy industries.
This webinar is for:
- C-Suite executives and managers – to better understand the potential vulnerabilities of the network and how it affects the company's reputation as a trustworthy business partner. Build trust with customers and gain a competitive edge.
- Cybersecurity department heads – to learn about the latest security technologies and techniques to secure the network perimeter. Mitigate security risks and ensure data safety.
- What is network perimeter and how it looks today
- The most widespread threats from malware to devices and outdated software
- The most common access vectors for perimeter and identities (vulnerabilities in VPN solutions, firewalls, forgotten servers, and services)
- Scenarios of failed security perimeter cases and lessons learned
- Identity solutions: Password policy, MFA, Identity protection, Defender for Identity, and possible SOC contribution to identity security
- Perimeter solutions: Firewall + VPN, Network scanning, IDS/IPS/WAF, monitoring with SOC, and perimeter penetration testing
- Q&A session
Security Expert at Infopulse
Security Portfolio Manager at Infopulse
Immediate Rewards You Get
- A roadmap for implementing efficient perimeter protection
- Security perimeter best practices according to MCRA
Register to watch the recording
Thank you for registration!
Please follow the link to watch the on-demand webinar