Security 2.0. How to Combat Data Breaches, Elude Fines & Reputational Damage
Webinar September 26,2023
Webinar September 26,2023 Cybersecurity
This event is for:
- Chief Information Security Officers – to elevate data governance, security monitoring and control.
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers – to scale organizational threat resistance when planning and deploying information protection initiatives and strategy.
- Data threats: How much does it cost to lose it all to Ransomware?
- Threat-proof architecture: How to build a secure data protection landscape: secure your mail, identity, and personal data.
- Microsoft Purview: Why do you need to safeguard organizational data across clouds, systems, and devices? Elevating your data risk management: a helicopter view of information assets.
- Data protection for admins and privileged users.
- Data discovery: mining meaningful patterns.
- GDPR-driven personal data protection.
- Dismissed employees’ documents protection.
- Ransomware attacks: evolution of data exfiltration. Sustainability.
- Why do you need to plan data protection thoroughly and design a clear-cut deployment roadmap?
- Data protection baseline: How to make use of Microsoft's free offering.
- Extras: What's more to data protection? Explore SOC, user risk levels, and unusual scenarios monitoring.
- Q&A session
Industries & topics in focus:
- BFSI: personal data, banking discretion, and financial privacy, fending databases.
- Telecom: keeping private data, files, and documents safe.
- Manufacturing: protecting patents. Inventions and intellectual property.
- Healthcare: HIPAA compliance.
Expert Security Specialist, Infopulse
Security Portfolio Manager at Infopulse