Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Revolutionize your software delivery with DevOps on Azure
Accelerate your development process and improve team collaboration with Azure DevOps. The flexibility of supported languages, platforms, and cloud vendors ensures it can fit the needs of every project. As an Azure Expert MSP and Microsoft Partner with a Gold DevOps status, Infopulse will help you achieve your strategic goals with Azure DevOps deployment.
With our proven expertise in managed services and cloud solutions, Infopulse can guide companies in transforming their software delivery by adopting DevOps on Azure.
Our seasoned experts help companies modernize their planning and release processes by implementing automated CI/CD pipelines and environments provisioning with hybrid cloud scenario support. Rebuilding operational support with automated monitoring and alerting ensures more efficient and stable work in a cost-efficient way. Azure DevOps deployment contributes to establishing DevOps culture within development teams, bringing competitive advantages to the customer’s products and business.
Key Challenges to Tackle with Azure DevOps
With Azure DevOps, enterprises receive the tool to effortlessly overcome the challenges they face in software development process:
- Reduce time-to-market of software products – weeks instead of months.
- Optimize operational activities – let your team focus on code development.
- Streamline the planning – full control over new and on-going tasks.
- Simplify release management – automated releases with a rollback possibility.
- Minimize downtown during release – deploying new features without affecting product availability.
- Enhance security – proactive approach to eliminate security concerns.
DevOps on Azure as a Solution
Embrace DevOps on Azure with our step-by-step framework:
1. DevOps on Azure Assessment
During the initial assessment, Infopulse experts will identify critical points of your existing system and infrastructure, including security aspects, and ensure its readiness for Azure DevOps practices implementation. Based on the analyses, we will provide you with a roadmap on how to best adopt DevOps on Azure in your organization.
2. DevOps on Azure PoC
To validate the concept and its working efficiency for the customer’s IT ecosystem, Infopulse experts will implement a proof-of-concept (PoC) project with an appropriate pilot application:
- Assessment of the existing systems and infrastructure, including security aspects;
- Establishment of a planning and release management process;
- Implementing an automated CI/CD pipeline for a software project;
- DevSecOps approach implementation for secure software delivery;
- Infrastructure provisioning automation.
Step 3. DevOps on Azure Implementation
The successful PoC is followed by a full-scale implementation of the DevOps on Azure solution in your organization, including:
- Scaling up the PoC concept on the entire infrastructure;
- Operational support setup for existing staff;
- Knowledge transfer for all the stakeholders;
- Ensuring alerts monitoring and incidents investigation;
- Regular software and hardware updates;
- Extensive range of available reports;
- Implementing instant versioned Blue/Green deployments
- Building the DevOps culture inside the customer’s ecosystem for business and development processes.
Core tools and services to be used:
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Cloud
Why choose DevOps on Azure with Infopulse?
- Core expertise – fully dedicated teams of DevOps & Azure professionals with specific experience.
- Security awareness – in-depth expertise in cloud and IT infrastructure security approaches;
- Customer-oriented approach – covering a broad range of technology stacks, including all programming languages.
- Dedicated to your success – full 24/7 support and maintenance of cloud services.
- Certified Microsoft Partner – Gold DevOps and Gold Cloud Platform competencies in the Microsoft Partner Network program.
- Reliable vendor – Microsoft CSP Tier 1 Partner in the EU & CEE; finalist of DevOps Industry Awards for an Azure DevOps project.