Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Top-Tier SAP Productivity Powered by Azure Cloud Technologies
As an official Microsoft CSP and SAP Partner, Infopulse helps our clients amplify their SAP workloads with market-leading cloud platform from Microsoft. Azure is fully certified and approved by SAP as a reliable platform for SAP products and solutions.
Our close collaboration and extensive experience with SAP and Microsoft make Infopulse a one-stop shop for full-cycle Microsoft and SAP managed services. Infopulse delivers superior business value, helping our clients to boost their SAP workloads by migrating it to Microsoft Azure with enhanced agility, less complexity, up to 70% lower TCO and storage costs, higher availability and innovation.
SAP on Azure Competence Center in Details
- 450+ specialists in Microsoft and 200+ specialists in SAP technologies;
- Strong technology consulting team with experience of more than 10 years;
- Certified senior consultants with experience in all functional areas;
- Extensive expertise in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services: Compute, Storage, Networking; Backup, Site Recovery; Security; Monitoring & Management;
- Providing services all around the world – our current Microsoft and SAP customers are located in EMEA, CIS, and the USA.
Infopulse’s SAP on Azure Service Offerings
With Infopulse’s wide range of Microsoft-based portfolio services and consulting, we focus on business applications and infrastructure transformation. We help with the implementation of the following scenarios:
- SAP Deployment to Azure – advanced performance for Enterprise level SAP landscapes with the largest SAP workloads and best-in-class support for cloud infrastructure;
- SAP Migration Assessment – an individual approach with a focus on our clients’ business needs to ensure a smooth migration from legacy environments;
- SAP Implementation across particular dev-test and production scenarios, including production environments for new customers;
- Architecture Design of SAP Landscape for Azure – utilizing the most advanced SAP solutions, such as SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SCP, and SAP Activate;
- Azure Sizing for SAP with cost consumption estimation;
- SAP Consulting & Enterprise Support from official SAP vendor with a significant experience in large-scale international projects and expertize in multiple business domains;
- SAP Platform Transformation, which brings business value beyond cost savings, enabling and driving application transformation;
- 24/7/365 support for SAP Basis and cloud infrastructure.
Request Infopulse SAP to Azure migration services on Azure Marketplace:
SAP on Azure Business Value
SAP on Azure service by Infopulse ensures the following benefits:
- A seamless SAP implementation on Azure;
- 60% fewer storage costs and 40-75% TCO cost savings;
- Faster provisioning – minutes instead of days with Azure and its unmatched speed of deployment, operation, and scalability;
- Hardware cost savings on hyper-scale cloud infrastructure with built-in HA/DR functionalities;
- Automated SAP administration helps IT focus on more strategic tasks;
- Ideally matches the requirements of international organizations as Azure has more global regions than any other cloud provider, offering a worldwide network of managed datacenters across 50+ regions;
- Flexible expenditure – scale up/out/down in areas that provide the best business outcomes and turn your cloud consumption off for inefficient resources;
- Dev/Test/QA can be ‘parked’ to minimize computing costs;
- Enhanced security of SAP systems and enterprise GDPR compliance with the most trusted cloud by the U.S. government institutions;
- Disaster recovery and archiving – always available and without additional cost.