Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Boost Employee Productivity with Convenient and Secure Remote Access to Corporate Apps
With proven expertise in managed services and cloud solutions and the Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization, Infopulse will help your enterprise to achieve strategic digital transformation goals with Azure Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) configuration, migration, and deployment of your Remote Desktop Services (RDS) / Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) to Microsoft Azure.
To succeed in customers’ RDS/VDI to WVD migration, Infopulse provides a range of related infrastructure services:
- Building the WVD infrastructure in Azure from scratch (Greenfield deployment)
- Migrating on-premises RDS/VDI infrastructure to Azure ‘as is’
- Migrating on-premises RDS/VDI infrastructure with a transition to WVD in Azure infrastructure
VDI / Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure can be provided as a solution:
- Planning an infrastructure project (of any size).
- Processing the project to ensure success in all types of migration.
- Implementing a proof-of-concept (PoC) to find the real requirements for the sizing of the future WVD infrastructure in Azure.
- Recommendations based on the results of the PoC.
- Creating architecture of the future WVD infrastructure in Azure.
- PoC for the thin clients from different vendors to recognize the possibilities of working these clients in WVD infrastructure.
- Additional recommendations based on the results of the second PoC.
- Creating Azure infrastructure and the WVD landscape.
- Conducting migration to the WVD infrastructure. Alternatively, we can support and guide the migration performed by your in-house experts.
- Post-migration support and consulting on further optimization of WVD in Azure.