Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Creating superior digital experience for your customers with Episerver
An official Episerver Partner, Infopulse offers businesses to take a step further in web solutions development and management with Episerver – an advanced platform for e-commerce and CMS. With Infopulse’s holistic expertise in web services, we can develop, integrate, and maintain high performing Episerver applications, tailoring them to meet your business needs and support your digital strategy.
What We Offer
A cutting-edge tool to simplify operations and achieve better brand-customer interaction, Episerver is leveraging the creation of custom-made web portals with sophisticated architecture, complex business logic, and built-in capabilities.
By implementing Episerver, Infopulse will help your business optimize marketing campaigns with advanced automation and personalization, reach your customers across all channels, create an excellent customer experience, and secure an industry leader position on the competitive market.
Episerver content delivery solutions:
- Responsive web & native mobile applications
- Product information management
- Data asset management
- Marketing automation
- Import/export of content
- Content delivery API
- Internal search & external voice and search recognition
- Email delivery
Advanced integration options:
- ERP & CRM systems
- Data warehouses and data analytics
- Payment gateways
- Delivery services
- Content translation
- Chatbots & virtual assistants
- Cloud integrations
- Service desk & managed services
- 2D/3D & AR/VR/MR
Infopulse Episerver Competencies
We provide a full range of services for the Episerver CMS and Commerce applications, supported by years of experience in related areas:
- Episerver CMS & Commerce development and support. Infopulse covers the full development lifecycle of Episerver CMS & Commerce applications, from their design and deployment to support and maintenance.
- Upgrading existing CMS sites with Episerver Commerce features. Infopulse specialists will help you implement Episerver Commerce features to leverage your site by designing the business logic behind the operations and introducing it to your existing solutions.
- Episerver Search & Navigation (formerly, Episerver Find) integration and improvement. Enhance your customers’ digital experience with an intelligent end-to-end site search, powered by the latest version of the Episerver Search & Navigation.
- Moving from other CMS or e-commerce platform to Episerver. Our experts will help you perform a step-by-step migration of your existing sites to Episerver with minimum hassle.
- Migration from the ASP.NET WebForms to MVC. Rely on Infopulse experts to advance your web solution, moving it from the legacy ASP.NET WebForms to MVC.
- Migration from on-premises machines to Microsoft Azure (including Episerver DXC). Boost your Episerver applications by moving them to the cloud with Infopulse, a certified Microsoft partner.
- Integration with external systems. Infopulse’s broad expertise allows for enhancing your solution with multiple integrations, including payments, delivery, stock, pricing, product information, billing, CRM, etc.
- Upgrading to the newer versions of Episerver CMS and Commerce. Our developers will seamlessly upgrade your system to ensure provisioning of the newest features and the highest level of security without interrupting business processes.
- Custom configuration — take advantage of the Episerver platform flexibility with unique solutions meeting the needs of any project.
- Sophisticated solution architecture — cover your business with an integrated all-in-one portal to enable flawless performance even for the most complex web solutions.
- Extensive integration options — boost your Episerver portal with the tools you need thanks to a vast range of integration options.
- Scalability — reach the size you need with ease: scale your Episerver solution up and down to adjust it to the current demand, achieve the desired performance, and save costs.
- Business continuity — trust your content to a secure, high-performing platform to ensure operational excellence under any conditions.