Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Revitalizing Legacy Software Through Reengineering and Migration
Reengineering of legacy software could become a big challenge for software vendors and enterprises, who maintain their own applications.
With our software reengineering services, Infopulse can optimize and update the software code of your legacy applications, port your systems to a modern stack of technologies, and migrate your data or legacy servers to modern platforms.
Our software reengineering and migration capabilities include:
- Migration from obsolete technologies to modern ones. Our expertise in creating software architecture ensures proper usage of technologies and tools to leverage the business value of your legacy application.
- Reverse engineering of the solution; it is especially important for the software, which doesn’t have actual documentation.
- To ensure a smooth transition, we offer 24/7 post-migration support, re-documentation of the migrated systems, and extensive consulting services.
Our software reengineering service can breathe new life into business-critical systems, developed many years ago, allows you to benefit from the better scalability, enjoy increased performance, and focus on important business tasks with fewer faults and downtimes.
Other software-related challenges that we solve:
- Obsolete technologies create difficulties with application environment and integration.
- Lack of competent specialists on the market.
- Difficulties with developers’ motivation – everybody wants to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Decreased solution competitiveness and attractiveness for the end users.
- Lack of up-to-date application documentation.
To address these and other challenges, we utilize our comprehensive competencies in software research and development, application development, and application testing. We have significant experience in software reengineering and migration, which enables us to meet the most stringent requirements of our customers.