Establish 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
Maintain your business continuity with Infopulse Security Operations Center. Our security team is always on guard to swiftly react to any incident and minimize downtimes.
Introduce Proactive Threat Detection
Be one step ahead of the cybercriminals with a proactive approach to security. Infopulse SOC serves as the heart of your enterprise security, identifying potential threats and eliminating long-term risks.
Counter More Sophisticated Attacks
Adopt the latest advances in cybersecurity with Infopulse’s managed SOC services. An established SOC equips you against the most elaborate ransomware and prevents it from bypassing security systems.
Entrust your SOC to an experienced provider to save time, money, and human resources. Delegating routine operations unburdens your in-house team and allows them to concentrate on business-critical tasks.
Strengthen Security with Seasoned Experts
Get a dedicated security team of highly skilled and experienced professionals. Infopulse Security Operations Center doubles the value of your already implemented security tools and solutions.
Gain IT Infrastructure Visibility
Introduce SOC Continuous Monitoring to get a comprehensive view of your hardware and software assets as well as their security posture – at any moment.
Customize SOC to Your Needs
Build a solid security improvement strategy leveraging SOC managed services The extensive functionality of SOC can be tailored to meet industry-specific requirements or best fit your current needs.
Ensure Data Compliance
Enable advanced data security with Infopulse. A SOC is responsible for data and regulatory compliance, providing the required level of protection for sensitive data and establishing trust towards your business.
What We Do
Microsoft Sentinel implementation and administration
- Microsoft Sentinel implementation and administration
- Architecture design
- Consumption and cost optimization
- Defining business needs and custom use cases
- Сustom parsing rules for non-standard services
- Deployment of automated incident handling
- Assessment and optimization of client’s logging policies
- Extensive log collection with out-of-the-box and custom connectors
- Optimization of geographically distributed log collection
- Detection and protection from zero-day attacks
- Extended malware protection
- Vulnerability scanning as a service or integration with third-party solutions
- Extended identity protection and data leakage monitoring
- Monitoring of high-privileged user actions
- Security baseline monitoring
Incident investigation and response
- Event enrichment
- Threat monitoring
- Custom SOC runbooks
- Automated incident response to common events
- Integration with a vast number of devices, infrastructure components, or business systems
Security posture visibility and reporting
- SIEM dashboard
- SOC reports
- Status meetings
- Operational reporting
- Compliance reporting
SOC L1/L2/L3 team
- Up to 24x7 availability
- SLA-based service
- Extended security domains competence profiles
- Event monitoring, incident investigation, reporting, and handling guidance
Case for European Leader in Agriculture
Assessing Microsoft Sentinel Capabilities for an AgribusinessOur client was looking for a partner to assist with the deployment of a SIEM/SOAR system based on Azure Sentinel. Infopulse developed the high-level architecture and implementation strategy of the solution and validated Azure Sentinel capabilities with multiple test cases involving threat detection, identification of data leakage, compromised accounts, and rejection of harmful files.
Case for Tietoevry
High-Availability IT Operations for Nordic CustomersTietoevry is a leading digital services and software company with headquarters in Finland and a strong Nordic heritage. With 24,000 professionals globally, the company delivers services and solutions to more than 10,000 customers in over 90 countries.
SOC Use Cases: How to Define and Implement Optimal Cyber-Response Scenarios
Enterprise IT Security: How to Reorganize and Centralize Your Cybersecurity System
Three Ways to Introduce SOC to Your Organization and How to Find the Best One for Your Business
Enterprise Guide to Security Automation: How to Select the Right Processes and Automate Them
Microsoft Sentinel: How to Ensure Seamless Integration and Optimize Your SOC Licensing Costs
SIEM & SOAR Tools: A Gentle Guide to Selecting the Right Solution
We have a solution to your needs. Just send us a message, and our experts will follow up with you asap.
We have received your request and will contact you back soon.